New Reciever
Apple Powerbook

Thanks for the contest!

jj

B

bearearz

Junior Audioholic
I'am in for the "Slappa" $25

:rolleyes: Wish List,hum....how bought a projector or a plasma?LCD would be nice,yet with all the fussin,some speakers would be nice! Perhaps a set of Monster Cables to wrap it all up nice, least I forget a DVD or two to while away the holidays, what's-up "Blue-Ray?" I'd like to think that we all know best,but best of all you'll see,when it's all said & done,when the last track plays, no reason to get-up to change the disk,their's still an easter-egg............Best Wishes to you'all;)

J

jmanlp

Audioholic
60gig iPod, thats all I need to be happy, and I can't be happy without it :)

ssabripo

ssabripo

Audioholic
My small wish list:

-Yamaha RX-V2600
-iPod Nano
- music DVDs

J

Josuah

Senior Audioholic
Mac Mini

Other than that, mostly just some media.

S

superjohnny

Enthusiast
I want to see my family (neice & nephew are over a year and i haven't met them yet), to not think about work, to drink some mai-tai's and to make a little love to my wife. ;)

Now that's a merry Christmas!

I guess that's why my wife say's I'm impossible to shop for. Hmmmm....

ladycat713

ladycat713

Audiophyte
As long as were can go with things we know we won't get.

A new computer preferably Alienware because this computer's oS is 98 and it's motherboard has already been replaced once.

A new tv at least 20 inches prefer lcd. My old one has lost the color red and I've had it for over 10 years.

Whatever setup that records and plays dvds and can record from a vcr to a dvd. I have a lot of old tapes that have movies that haven't and won't come out on dvd and I want to save them before the tapes degrade and are unwatchable.

Enough money to move back to Memphis and get out of small town hell.

A new car with a good sound system. (Actually if I get the money I wouldn't need a new car since Memphis has buses unlike here and you don't have to drive to get your mail )

W

Wabbit_Swayer

Junior Audioholic
Oh, perhaps a pair of Mediette's with a Nemesis sub from Status Acoustics :D

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Ooooh how about........

A brand new yamaha 4600, saweeet!:cool:

M

MrMezz

Enthusiast
I'd love to have my home computer network hardwired for Christmas. I'm tired of dealing with the wireless problems.

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
I'm really wishing for some money this Christmas, it's what I need the most. Books are so frickin' expensive! That, and a sweet TV. Does my Samurai status garner me anything like, say, a free TV/PJ that has been reviewed by AH? :D

B

BobBart

Audioholic
The number one thing on my list would be a new projector. 720p would be nice. I also wouldn't mind having the new xbox 360.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Dear slappa...I mean Santa,

(1) Yamaha 2600
(2) Hsu sub
(3) 7.0 speaker system...Your choice(klipsch maybe)...I can return them if they don't sound good in my room...right?
(4) Matching Yamaha universal player.

Who am I kidding...

(1) Underware
(2) Socks
(3) A CD/DVD if I've been good enough.

p.s. No more coal please. I have enough to heat the house for the winter.

Merry Christmas,
STRONGBADF1(you know who)

T

talannar

Junior Audioholic
I'd like to put a speaker brand, or some processors and amps, a new tv or projector (leaning toward the projector) and a screen (Carada if I could).

I'd like to put DVD's and video games.

I'd even like to put something as simple as black socks and some white v-neck undershirts.

But what I really want... I want my parents to start talking so they can work out their problems and maybe move back in together. 26 years of marriage should mean something.

B

beta5alphamu

Audioholic Intern
XBOX 360 this will kill 2 birds with one stone.....i've been dying for a wireless media player and I was gonna get this system anyway

mlbillow

mlbillow

Audioholic Intern
Wish list....

Here it goes....

Klipsch RF7's
XBOX 360
IPod Nano
HTPC
Slappa DVD40 cases
New couch for Media Room
SVS PB12-Ultra