Enter to Win: $150 worth of Interconnects from Impact Acoustics

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mjmchugh

Enthusiast
(A) although I like the look of (B), (A) offers better visibility of the color coding, and although this may not seem like a big issue I am a fan of clarity. It is one less thing to second guess after I move all of my equipment back into place.

B

bearearz

Junior Audioholic
$150 worth of Interconnects from Impact

I like "A" as it is ths the most user friendly with respect to the color coding.

J

jgatzka

Audiophyte
A - The color bands would be easier to see, especially when you're tinkering around behind your AV gear:D

mlbillow

mlbillow

Audioholic Intern
B for sure

I would definetly go with B as it would blend into my setup better.

R

ry38read

Audiophyte
I would go with A. it's easier to see the color bands for the different cables.

B

bambad7

Audiophyte
Connector Choice

I am going to definitely say "A". I am going through the mental process of deciding what I want in the upgrading of my A/V receiver. Anyone who has done this will agree that it is not a casual decision. The better markings on "A" I wish I had already on the "rat's nest" of connections into my A/V receiver. HDTV, etc. Some of it is my fault, and I accept the blame, but every audio video buff has been in this situation. Anything that will help me when I have to deal with this mess gets my vote, and hence, my vote for "A". Wish I had them now already in place!

D

Devin79

Audioholic Intern
I actually like option B.

I actually kind of like B.

It would be cool for the sonicwave line to get a facelift, not that the current cables don't look good, they do, but I like the look of the B option.

I am sure IA will be rolling out HDMI 1.3 compatible cables at some point and maybe they could use option B for those new cables.

H

hoosierdaddy

Audiophyte
I'd say B. Has a sleeker look. Doesn't draw attention away from components.

T

trainCatcher

Audiophyte
A

Definitely A. It's hard to see connector colors when I'm connecting cables in the back of entertainment center. It's usually pretty dark back there so I can use all the help I can get. The lighter connectors make the colors easier to see.

B

brucewoodington

Audioholic Intern
"B"

I like the look of the charcoal and gold.
And the cables look bigger, and bigger is better!

frankf

frankf

Junior Audioholic
Flashy

I like Flashy and that is why I would pick A. Lets face it part of your reason for having a HT is to show off yours goods. What is wrong with that? Absolutly nothing.
Besides with a black pre/pro those cables would show off nicely. Good cables are just as impotant as a good pre/pro and speakers. Don't make your cables the weakest link in your system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis