Enter to Win: $100 off any Carada Projection Screen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aarond

Full Audioholic
don't own
hopefully my Christmas present
i am looking at the 1080p lcos from jvc

T

TenaCJed

Audiophyte
Carada Contest

I do not currently own a projector. I am just finishing my basement and will be looking to get a 1080P projector in about 3 months.

E

e73bass

Junior Audioholic
$100 off carada screen

Just finished home theatre last week. Will be buying a 96" Carada Criterion 1.78:1 screen in Brilliant White by Sept 1 of this year. I will be deciding b/w a Epson Powerlite Pro cinema and a mitsubishi 5000 lcd 1080P. Would like
to see what is introduced in the 1080P DLP lineup at the CEDIA show later this summer. but will definantely have the theatre up and going for Football season.

M

madadam

Enthusiast
Contest Question: Do you currently own a projector?
Yes

If yes, what do you currently own, and do you plan to upgrade anytime soon? If you do plan to upgrade, what class of machine are you planning to buy (1080p, 720p, LCD, DLP, LCOS, etc)?

Own an optoma H31, plan to upgrade next year to at least 720P

J

jnt168

Audiophyte
Enter to Win: $100 off any Carada

I am planning to buy a panasonic PT ax100 projector within the next week or so.I would like to consider buying on eof the Carada screen for the projector.

Last edited:
V

Vanhoecke

Junior Audioholic
Looking to by a projector in the next 30 days. Probably the JVC 1080p D-ILA projector.

K

kjr928

Audiophyte
No, I don’t own a projector. I plan on buying a Epson/Panasonic1080p at the end of this year.

T

tslh

Audiophyte
I do not currently own a front projector, but am hoping to purchase a 1080p DLP in 6 months.

K

Krasilnikoff

Audiophyte
I currently own a Optoma HD70, 720p front projector. I'm considering going large and purchasing the JVC HD1, 1080p.

My next projector will definitely be 1080p.

J

Jim Robbins

Audioholic
I currently own the Panasonic PT-AE900U. It's a 720 projector and it's been working very well. I was halfway thinking about upgrading this fall or whenever panasonic comes out with their next 1080p consumer level projector, but I may just replace the bulb in mine and stick it out for another 2 years and do the upgrade then.

Thanks for the contest and the great screens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis