Enter to Win: $100 off any Carada Projection Screen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Carada wants your opinion!

Carada is giving away a coupon worth $100 off your Carada Projection Screen to five (5) randomly selected eligible winners. The coupon must be used within 6 months of the drawing date.

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Respond to the questions in this contest thread.

Contest Question: Do you currently own a projector?

If no, when do you plan to purchase and what class of machine are you planning to buy (1080p, 720p, LCD, DLP, LCOS, etc)?

If yes, what do you currently own, and do you plan to upgrade anytime soon? If you do plan to upgrade, what class of machine are you planning to buy (1080p, 720p, LCD, DLP, LCOS, etc)?

See Carada.com for information on their current product lineup.​

Note this contest ends on May 31st 2007. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Currently I do not own a projector. I am in the process of helping my dad pick a projector though and it looks like he will be purchasing the Epson home model 1080p projector shortly.

D

Driving_Hamster

Audiophyte
Carada wants your opinion!

If no, when do you plan to purchase and what class of machine are you planning to buy (1080p, 720p, LCD, DLP, LCOS, etc)?

If yes, what do you currently own, and do you plan to upgrade anytime soon? If you do plan to upgrade, what class of machine are you planning to buy (1080p, 720p, LCD, DLP, LCOS, etc)?
1.) I do not currently own a projector since my home theater construction is not yet finished. I will be in the market for a 1080p (LCD most likely) this fall.

jcPanny

jcPanny

Audioholic Ninja
Crada Contest

I currently do not own a front projector. With current prices, a 720P front projector is more likely in the future, but I would love to get the new JVC 1080p D-ILA projector.

Pheaton

Pheaton

Audioholic
Hi,
I do not own a projector at this time, but I am in the market for a 1080p pj within the next 6 months.

Pheaton

D

dwoody

Audiophyte

I currently do not own a projector. I am in the design phase of my home theater so I hope to be purchasing one by the end of the year. I will definitely be looking to purchase a 1080p. If I was buying now, I would probably go with the JVC RS1.

J

Josuah

Senior Audioholic
Yes, I currently own a projector: Hitachi PJTX100. I don't plan to upgrade until the high-definition players are much better in terms of image processing and format support, and it is easy for me to *-shift HD content.

B

buckeyefan

Audiophyte
Entry

I do not have a projector.

Looking to purchase in next 3 months. Not sure on 1080 or 720 and still learning. Looking at Epson 1080, but also at Mitsu 1500, and 1000. Still early in learning process

C

Cozmo

Audioholic
Carada Screens

I currently do not own a projector, but am looking to purchase one this year.

I am looking at 720p models.

-Coz

A

AudioIronHorse

Audiophyte
I do not own a projector yet but will be purchasing one soon.

Looking at the 720p models, and an LCD. Specifically, the Sanyo z5.

E

exm

Audiophyte
Yes, a Panasonic PT-AE900U Projector. I am considering upgrading to a 1080p projector at the end of this year (with the LCD Epson Home Cinema 1080 as my #1 choice).

C

chrisw1

Enthusiast
I do not currently own a projector, but will probably be purchasing a 720p model within the next 6 months. Right now I am leaning toward LCD.

F

frogpond1

Enthusiast
Currently own the Sanyo Z4 (720P) and its spectacular! Using the pull down screen it came with so of course any upgrade would be greatly appreciated. Hey, what happened to the previous Carada contest?

Don_T

Don_T

Junior Audioholic
I do currently own a front projector. It is a 720p native resolution projector. I do plan to upgrade to 1080p or whatever is the higher quality in a few years.

W

wrunow

Enthusiast
I currently own a Optoma HD70 (720p) which was an upgrade about 6 months ago from a H31 (480p) projector. Although I am quite happy with my current model, especially when you consider the "bang for the buck" value of the HD70, I am planning on upgrading to a 1080p unit as soon as the DLP's are in the sub $2000 range, which may take a while.

The main reason for the upgrade is I picked up a Blu Ray player and am enjoying the movies in HD greatly even in 720p, so I am hoping the upgrade will eventually be worth it.

B

bersik

Junior Audioholic
No I do not currently own a projector. I hope to purchase one in 6-8 months. As of now I'm leaning towards one with 1080p.

T

talannar

Junior Audioholic
I currently do not have a projector, but it isn't for lack of trying to get one. Once I do get up to speed, I'll be looking at LCD since the wife gets headaches from DLP. 720p would be good enough for me, I can wait for 1080p to come down in price.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Do you currently own a projector?
No.

Perhaps a purchase in a couple of years a 1080P (when there is more in the way of 1080P media).

G

goblu6

Audiophyte
Contest Reply

Contest Question: Do you currently own a projector? YES

If no, when do you plan to purchase and what class of machine are you planning to buy (1080p, 720p, LCD, DLP, LCOS, etc)? N/A

PANASONIC PX-AT100U, 720p, which I just purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis