F

Fopp

Enthusiast
Anyone here into Electronic?

Come on, I know there's gotta be SOME electro fans on this forum!

Justice
Simian Mobile Disco
Digitalism
MSTRKRFT
Boys Noize
Busy P
Calvin Harris
Chromeo
Deadmau5
Tiga
MGMT

Anyone else get down?

C

caupina

Full Audioholic
Do the Cafe del Mar collections fit as electronic???:confused: I have some of their CDs. I also have Miguel Migs, Naoki Kenji among a whole bunch of "chillout" and "lounge" titles

H

HDPCsound

Audioholic
Im not too much into electro music, but i have liked some...like:
Satisfaction (Skazis Fire and Ice Remix)
Porcelain by Moby
Brimful of Asha (Norman Cook Remix) by Fatboy Slim

MidnightSensi

MidnightSensi

Audioholic Samurai
I'm not huge into electro-house, but I do love electronic music: from house to dubstep to drum and bass to downtempo.

I think that the range of electronic music makes it overwhelming for a lot of people to get into, its a complex genre.

I don't have any electro-house recommendations, but some stuff with electro influence you might dig:

You guys liking the chill stuff may like "Thievery Corporation" or "DJ Krush." Also for sure check out the Mushroom Jazz sets of Mark Farina.

For the darker stuff, check out Burial: (Give it a chance, it takes a bit to grow on you)

His album "Untrue" is, in my opinion, a must.

Last edited by a moderator:
RaggaD

RaggaD

Audioholic Intern
I've been spinning drum and bass/jungle for 10+ years. Love deep house, techhouse, detroit tecno etc!!!

L

larry7995

Full Audioholic
I got drawn in by Area on XM/Sirius and just recently discovered psy trance and listen to quite a bit of that now such as Growling Mad Scientists. Plus other trance such as Deadmau5, Tiesto, Ferry Corsten, Paul van Dyk, Oceanlab, Carl Cox etc
Wish I was at the Winter Music Conference this week but have to wait for a Denver show, also want to try to get to Ibiza for a week but the budget isn't going to allow that and my $2200 eD A7s-650 so I think the sub is a higher priority :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis