Ebay scammer gets hammered by Judge Judy

dave1490

dave1490

Audioholic
Judge Judy,BAH i say!,does anybody else hate her guts or what ?i cant take even looking at that old musty,crusty,dried up,skanked out,limburger smelling wench of sea hag fish wife.

A classic example of why i rarely watch television.

lol YA your right.she is harsh anyway.

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
Imagine what the reality would be of her waking up on your arm after you had both tied one on.:eek:
And then coughing up a hair ball:eek: & realizing your legs have been rubbed raw from her rough scratchy sand paper feets smushin all over ya:mad:

Ever see the movie "deuce bigelow" where he gives the foot rub to the giant feet.PUKE.

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
HH, you have been terrible about JJ...:eek: I used to see her show and had no thought about anything's said here about her....but nowww:(

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
And then coughing up a hair ball:eek: & realizing your legs have been rubbed raw from her rough scratchy sand paper feets smushin all over ya:mad:

Ever see the movie "deuce bigelow" where he gives the foot rub to the giant feet.PUKE.
You have a sick mind Levi, you freak!:D

hemiram

hemiram

Full Audioholic
yep, there's 10K to be split, if Judy nails you for 5K, you walk out with nothing, if you win 5k, you walk out with 10K. I think you do get a case of Rice-A-Roni or something even if you lose it all.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
yep, there's 10K to be split, if Judy nails you for 5K, you walk out with nothing, if you win 5k, you walk out with 10K. I think you do get a case of Rice-A-Roni or something even if you lose it all.
Ohhhh.....I get it now. That would be the motivation for that idiot to get up there even though she knew she was wrong. There goes my idea about it being staged and scripted. Now those IRS and Atterney General threats seem a lot more threatening.

I may be slow but I get there.:eek:

S

sjdgpt

Senior Audioholic
Watch (Judge Judy) take this thieving Ebay cow down!:D

http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=233184

‘You Are an Idiot! A Thief! Married to a Scam Artist!’
Judge Judy

I wish JJ still had real judge powers. The capacity to issue a bench warrant to appear before her court. Call up her DA friends and request a grand jury be convened. To be able to refer the evidence (and SSN's etc) to other courts (and to Uncle IRa Smith). Whatever powers being a real judge in her state would allow her to do. But alas, she is retired from the bench and her judgements are considered binding arbitration.

That said, I wonder, oh how I wonder if she took a quick recess and made a few telephone calls to some of her friends in the Uncle Leo community?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis