mpompey

mpompey

Senior Audioholic
I'm sorry folks. I'm no Tom Cruise addict, but he's not as bad as people make him out. Sure he gets a bad rap because he's zealous about Scientology. But at least he takes a side.

As far as Razzies, Fantastic 4 better get one if they're going to be giving them out.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
mpompey said:
I'm sorry folks. I'm no Tom Cruise addict, but he's not as bad as people make him out. Sure he gets a bad rap because he's zealous about Scientology. But at least he takes a side.

As far as Razzies, Fantastic 4 better get one if they're going to be giving them out.
I think you need to read up about how stupid scientology really is.

SheepStar

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
Sheep said:
I think you need to read up about how stupid scientology really is.

SheepStar
Or you could just watch the South Park episode that explains it all in a much clearer way. :D :eek: :D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Jack Hammer said:
Or you could just watch the South Park episode that explains it all in a much clearer way. :D :eek: :D
thats what I meant. :D I saw that one... I don't know how people can believe in this.

SheepStar

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
I just picked up Doom and watched it. It was way better than I expected and the sound effects were pretty good. I'd still have to rate the movie around two stars out of five, but it was entertaining and I don't regret having seen it. I might even watch again a few times. There's something about semi-bad cheesy movies that makes you want to watch them again and again. My only major complaint was the end, it was a stupid fight then, bang! it's over.
Good LFE.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis