Dog parks and obtuse dog owners

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Kids are dogs that eventually learn to talk. If both are trained properly, then I have no issue being around them in public, but the second I'm asked to put up with someone else's kid/dog's bad behavior. Nope. Keep it at home if you can't be bothered to do your job and teach them how to act.

People always told me how well behaved my kids are...same when I had dogs. It's just not that hard to tech them basic manners. Now, we all know some little kids (my 3yo son) will freak out and not listen and other parents get that, but when it's non stop and the parents ignore it? That's a different situation. The world doesn't revolve around you and your kids. People can get pissed if they invade their space and it's your job as a parent/owner to fix it.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Ever since “the incident” my dog has hated the dog park!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Ever since “the incident” my dog has hated the dog park!

What incident?
I just scanned through this thread twice and did not find a post from you giving an account!
What happened?

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
What incident?
I just scanned through this thread twice and did not find a post from you giving an account!
What happened?
LOL... look at the picture for a moment, you’ll figure it out

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
People always told me how well behaved my kids are...same when I had dogs. It's just not that hard to tech them basic manners. Now, we all know some little kids (my 3yo son) will freak out and not listen and other parents get that, but when it's non stop and the parents ignore it? That's a different situation. The world doesn't revolve around you and your kids. People can get pissed if they invade their space and it's your job as a parent/owner to fix it.
I get that too. But then I didn't put up with crap from my kids or my dogs and got on them if they acted out. I try to show them how to conduct one's self in public, with humor. I am especially cognizant of showing my kids that people in all jobs are still people. Like cashiers, fast food workers, etc.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis