Does Anyone Have Any Experience with Lenovo ThinkPad Replacement Batteries?

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
I have a ThinkPad T530 which I bought used a couple of years ago. It performs well but the battery performance is rather poor now.

Does somebody have experience with another brand of batteries that performs as well as the genuine brand? I would appreciate comments on reliability of that alternate product and info on seller.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I have a ThinkPad T530 which I bought used a couple of years ago. It performs well but the battery performance is rather poor now.

Does somebody have experience with another brand of batteries that performs as well as the genuine brand? I would appreciate comments on reliability of that alternate product and info on seller.
Not the Lenovo, but the battery I bought for my Dell, has performed better than the one that it came with.

The Lenovo battery is only six cell and has relatively low amp hours. It is made in China. You can buy a 9 cell battery with more amp hours than the Lenovo for one third of the price.

This battery would seem to have the best performance per dollar.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
I only have experience with NinjaBatt batteries from Amazon which have been a good low cost alternative for our HP laptops, but I don't see a T530 battery from them. The one TLS Guy linked to looks pretty decent.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Check the part number on the battery and run it through Amazon. I got an original Dell battery for an older laptop that way for around $40 and it worked perfectly.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis