DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
If what you said is correct (Rockets and ELTs say Onix on them) then I think it's a brand violation.
Please take a picture of such decal so I can forward to Onix and let them consult their attorney for further actions.
FWIW...

washburn

washburn

Audioholic
The Onix name is still on the Rockets tag..as well as the older ELT-LRS speakers I have.

I thought PU/Onix and Mark had gone their separate ways. Since they did..I find it very strange PU is still allowing the Onix designation stickers to be used at all..Perhaps it was/is some arraignment they had/have..I don't know..but..like I said..the main reason for my asking is my concerns over having an upgrade path if possible and a reliable source for parts when needed.

Mac
My wsm x-ls also has Onix on the label.

Jed M

Jed M

Full Audioholic
After this update, I'll wait a bit before the next. Since the forum software seems to be unwilling to let me edit posts that are more than a page or so back in the thread, the reposts are getting kind of silly...

• Matt34 (including IP block)
  • gonk (including IP block)
  • Washburn
  • Zaluss
  • django1
  • droht
  • gkaste (if he's not banned now, the jail cell pic will fix that shortly)
  • wje (T2T at Audioholics)
  • arthurs
  • bunnyma357
  • Steve_vai_rules
  • NicolasKL
  • tesseract
  • Eddie Horton (including IP block)
  • Mac11700 (temporary - for now...)
  • mziegler
  • aurthurdent
  • Chungar
  • uw69
  • Jim1921

Some of these are based on members' forum status, and may or may not be permanent.
A quick 10 minute google search of those screennames plus AV123 reveals an interesting result. If you include Cujobob and Silverbullet, according to my rough count, and also including I couldn't find anything for aurthurdent, these banished members accounted for a whopping 24,852 posts or almost 1200 posts per person banned. That is 21 posters making 25,000 posts on a forum with 685,000 posts.

Typical trouble making trolls...

M

mziegler

Audioholic
I should be taken off the list. I used to lurk because the train wreck was kind of amusing, but I only got banned because I went into **** mode. I was serious when I said I was acting like an adolescent.

tesseract

tesseract

Audioholic
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Boo-phucking-hoo. :cool:

Nutz on yer chin, av12Guilty.

washburn

washburn

Audioholic
Attaboy. Welcome to the club. You have lots of company. However, you may be comforted to know that in a thread last fall (I believe it was the thread "A small look into the future") Mark pointed out to me that "you'll note that bans do not last here." I have no doubt that Mark is truthful in all that he says and does, and that our permanent bans will all be withdrawn any day now. Just gotta give the big guy a chance to get some other things in order and take a friend to the airport. You'll see.
hehe - Thanks, Gonk. it's good company to be in.
and yeah, I am sure I'll see ;)

tesseract

tesseract

Audioholic
Yeah, I don't expect my ban to last anymore than I expect the sales emails to end.

Funny thing is, all I said was that the LS4 is not likely to appear, and that Kool-aid tastes great.

washburn

washburn

Audioholic
They're hell bent on preventing newcomers from knowing anything about MLS' adventures and what a shady company they are. I wish there was a way to inform the unsuspecting newbies...

Last edited:
tesseract

tesseract

Audioholic
They're hell bent on preventing newcomers from knowing anything about MLS' adventures and what a shady company they are. I wish there was a way to inform every the unsuspecting newbies...
They have nothing to sell anyway. No money, no terms = doomed.

gonk

gonk

Full Audioholic
A quick 10 minute google search of those screennames plus AV123 reveals an interesting result. If you include Cujobob and Silverbullet, according to my rough count, and also including I couldn't find anything for aurthurdent, these banished members accounted for a whopping 24,852 posts or almost 1200 posts per person banned. That is 21 posters making 25,000 posts on a forum with 685,000 posts.

Typical trouble making trolls...
Wow... I think I had a bit over 1,400 posts there at one point, although several dozen died when they deleted a couple of threads last year. That's 3.6% of their entire post history, even without counting the assorted posts that were most certainly deleted near the end for each member.

E

Eddie Horton

Junior Audioholic
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Boo-phucking-hoo. :cool:

Nutz on yer chin, av12Guilty.
Nutz on yer chin.....lol. Now, there's a phrase that doesn't get used nearly often enough. That cracked me up.

B

bunnyma357

Audioholic Intern
Wow... I think I had a bit over 1,400 posts there at one point, although several dozen died when they deleted a couple of threads last year. That's 3.6% of their entire post history, even without counting the assorted posts that were most certainly deleted near the end for each member.

Strangely, my posts seem to have been bad enough for a lifetime ban, but not bad enough to delete. The logic over there is a little baffling.

Jim C

K

Kraftwerks

Enthusiast
I’m new here and by the post counts many of you are new here also. I’ve never prepaid for a product or participated in any raffles. I’ve purchased and received products from AV123 and that is the extent of my relationship.

Just curious, why the overwhelming need to be the judge, jury and executioner? The guy hasn’t been found guilty yet, where is the due process? It looks like many of you are jumping on the bandwagon and looking for a ‘pat on the back’ for fanning the fire.

Wouldn’t it be better for the company to survive and pay the debts owed? Not to mention all the current customers that may need warranty support in the years to come, I mean since most of you seem concerned about the customer.

Just my thoughts…

tesseract

tesseract

Audioholic
Strangely, my posts seem to have been bad enough for a lifetime ban, but not bad enough to delete. The logic over there is a little baffling.

Jim C
They don't even bother with a reason anymore. Best bet is, they ran out of excuses and have little time to fabricate new ones on their scorched earth banning free for all.

Jed M

Jed M

Full Audioholic
I’m new here and by the post counts many of you are new here also. I’ve never prepaid for a product or participated in any raffles. I’ve purchased and received products from AV123 and that is the extent of my relationship.

Just curious, why the overwhelming need to be the judge, jury and executioner? The guy hasn’t been found guilty yet, where is the due process? It looks like many of you are jumping on the bandwagon and looking for a ‘pat on the back’ for fanning the fire.

Wouldn’t it be better for the company to survive and pay the debts owed? Not to mention all the current customers that may need warranty support in the years to come, I mean since most of you seem concerned about the customer.

Just my thoughts…
Did what happened to Derek, David and Hugh not actually happen? What if MLS gets off completely because of some technicality? Then what?

M

mhawker

Audioholic

Just my thoughts…

Would your thoughts change if he personally admitted he was guilty of some of what we are talking about?

tesseract

tesseract

Audioholic

Just my thoughts…
That would be ideal, keeping the company afloat and and fulfilling past obligations. But I don't see the company's effort leaning in that direction, so you are just pissing in the wind trying to put out the flames, buddy.

Have you bothered to read through any of this? Start here... http://www.timescall.com/assets/pdf/022610Schifter_indictment.pdf

Then proceed to this.... http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53755

Come on back now, ya hear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis