DO NOT BUY anything from AV123

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cschang

Audioholic Chief
The courthouse called. I don't know if they give out that type of info...
What about "fair and speedy trial". They didn't give you a reason or a new date?

Sean...not to ask a dumb question, but are you absolutely sure it was the courthouse that callled?

Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
BTW - Everyone knows me as Sean Parque however my name is actually Sean Ries. Sarah and I both changed our last names when we got married to honor her grandmother's deceased husband. He was a good man - much better than either of our fathers :(
Don't worry Sean, you'll always be Butters to us. :D

T

The Ninja

Audioholic Intern
The woman that called listed no reason but did tell me there is no new date and once the case has been given a date, they would call me.

Wow, I did not even think to call back to confirm. Making the call...

What about "fair and speedy trial". They didn't give you a reason or a new date?

Sean...not to ask a dumb question, but are you absolutely sure it was the courthouse that callled?

T

The Ninja

Audioholic Intern
I called and the clerk can't find any record of my case. She transferred me to another clerk however it went to VM. I left a message. I honestly don't think anything funny is going on here but I would like to know if the case is expected to be heard in the next few months.

T

The Ninja

Audioholic Intern
They just called back; everything is kosher. Granted on basis of 'president undergoing heart surgery'. No date set but they will call with info once available.

Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
Granted on basis of 'president undergoing heart surgery'.
So they realized he didn't have a heart after he ripped off orphans and other needy people, so they used the money to buy him a heart on the black market and he had surgery to get it installed? ;)

C

cschang

Audioholic Chief
They just called back; everything is kosher. Granted on basis of 'president undergoing heart surgery'. No date set but they will call with info once available.
Good...glad its kosher.

Make sure to let them know when he's back to "work". I'm sure we will see some posts.

C

cschang

Audioholic Chief
So they realized he didn't have a heart after he ripped off orphans and other needy people, so they used the money to buy him a heart on the black market and he had surgery to get it installed? ;)
Maybe they forgot to hook something up like in the MFW's. :)

M

mhawker

Audioholic
So it was another lie? Was he actually undergoing heart surgery that day?

Not to mention, what does that have to do with your case against Suzanne? Unless he was to be a witness, there is no reason for her to miss this date. Had he needed to make any testimony, he could have submitted it to the court with a "under penalty of perjury" HA HA HA... I just cracked myself up. ;)

Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
Make sure to let them know when he's back to "work". I'm sure we will see some posts.
So, he's well enough to be posting online on the forums, but not well enough for his step daughter to go to court? :confused:

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
Maybe that's why they're having those recent sales in anticipation that Sean will be awarded the money.

M

Mark Seaton

Junior Audioholic
So it was another lie? Was he actually undergoing heart surgery that day?

Not to mention, what does that have to do with your case against Suzanne? Unless he was to be a witness, there is no reason for her to miss this date. Had he needed to make any testimony, he could have submitted it to the court with a "under penalty of perjury" HA HA HA... I just cracked myself up. ;)
Good luck Sean in having a day in court.

For those not familiar with legal proceedings, as mentioned by another poster previously, continuances are common, and heart surgery for the president of the company would be rather high substance justification compared to many. :rolleyes: Hopefully small claims court will make for a much swifter resolution, as I have friends who have had to drag through loosely comparable situations (entirely un-related to MLS), and anyone who things litigation is a quick means to an end is kidding themselves.

M

mziegler

Audioholic
Shifty is kind of like Mr. Macawber from David Copperfield, hoping that "something will turn up." In his case it would be the lottery. I'll bet he thinks that if he can just hold on long enough...

Attachments

tesseract

tesseract

Audioholic
Bogus. I find it odd they couldn't reschedule on the spot. Good Luck, Sean, I hope you get your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis