Diet Coke may kill you

loserwife

loserwife

Audioholic
We've also switched to Izze to curtail the soda habit. They taste great and are better for you than your typical soda.

Which one is your favorite?

I was going to try one but I chickened out because I thought it might be similar to seltzer water....Yuck!!!

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Which one is your favorite?

I was going to try one but I chickened out because I thought it might be similar to seltzer water....Yuck!!!
Actually all of the Izze's are pretty good. I am partial to the grapefruit and lemon.

krabapple

krabapple

Banned
Sugar free, but that doesn't mean what they substituted is any better for you.... I switched to Pepsi one and started to have some health issues. I read the can and it says right on the can "may cause reactions in some people" (paraphrasing, don't remember word for word). When I stopped drinking it, the issues went away.
That's a warning for people with phenylketonuria. Maybe you should see a doctor about it.

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
I just like the commercial so cool sounding on the JBL sound system.:D:p
It’s a 11.30, it’s a 11.30 diet coke break, diet coke break.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzMfW7oSKLQ

I just like the commercial so cool sounding on the JBL sound system. Thou the ad is in mono on Youtube I just set the DSP to stadium for a cool 95dbc reverb, I’m not as addicted to the drink as I used to be but I just love playing the diet coke ad over and over and over Yes I’m addicted to the add or is it music or the sound or birds well maybe as whole its surly addictive. One more time!:D

Last edited:
D

dem beats

Senior Audioholic
ya'll are weak sauce

OK.. I'm not proud.. And I have reformed... a bit but back in the day I was an ephedra Junkie. I now only use it for colds and flu's and the RARE hang over. But man it's the best stimulant god has given this planet. :D

No baseball players died FROM it. I'm sure you will all bash me on this but that is fine.

Well I stopped the ephedra and was going through a stimulant drink(energy denotes Kcall's involved caffeen is not energy, remember that it's a stimulant). I stumbled on Red Line. It's Stimulant paradise with retarded levels of caffeen and things that make caffeen's effects stronger. I later met a guy who was a recovering cocaine addict whom used red line to ween himself off. This stuff even made me who could take 2 "diet pills" with ephedra and fall right asleep like a baby get cold sweats, and palms damp(which has NEVER happened before). I actualy got scared of the sheer magnitude of this can. I think the recipie is a bit different now. Maybe stepped back 10-20% from original, or maybe they just stopped putting meth extract in it or what ever was making it so powerfull. It's like a throw back to "Hot Stuff" back when body building products just came out. Once you are going into the larger side of a 6 pack of Red line in a day you aren't a caffeen junkie. Just a poser lol

I am not only on soda in the AM as the crap coffee in my office is the mass produced filth with more acid than a coke if feels like in my stomach. They may use that filler crap they put in with coffee sometimes.. anyway. I am reformed caffeen junkie but still an coneseur of the worlds favorite drug in all it's form.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
First off its spelled caffeine ;).

Secondly the reason ephedra was basically banned is because when your body processes the drug it basically turns it into meth, it has naturally has psuedoephedrine in it. As you can guess that is extremely hard on the human heart and caused many people to get sick and some did die taking ephedra even if they weren't famous.

D

dem beats

Senior Audioholic
First off its spelled caffeine ;).

Secondly the reason ephedra was basically banned is because when your body processes the drug it basically turns it into meth, it has naturally has psuedoephedrine in it. As you can guess that is extremely hard on the human heart and caused many people to get sick and some did die taking ephedra even if they weren't famous.
I know I can't spell but I do know the human body and how chemicals work in it quite well. :p

I was using as a referance point to let you know how strong the suplement red line is.

As for your other comments, I'm not going to argue. I'm not here to debate the issue if obese or anorexic people or people predisposed to heart issues were pushed over the edge by this drug. You may be a doctor, or a biochem enginear. I'm not and won't get into it on that level... I can say i took the product on a daily basis for 2 and a half years several times a day, and then the whole heart scare came into play, and well my dad died young of heart disease/heart attack... I got little pads stuck to my chest and I jogged and they tested me and so on and so forth.. My heart was golden and I was obese, Just EXTREMELY health obese where I was running 3 miles 3 times a week in under 20 min. I don't blame drugs on people dieing. That's like saying ban guns because they are the things shooting people the morbidly desperate people will always find some magic pill that in the end will kill then due to lack of excersize and diet. So I can say as a high risk person who this pill (especialy taken in the amount I did) was healthier than most americans well.. I'm living proof. It's been curing colds for millenia in china, and used directly in the USA for Asthma , and in cold remedies here noow as a pharmapsudical drug for colds.. as you said pseudo ephedra.. it's still on shelves. So, it's good for the sick in a highly engineared concentraited and often HCL version or otherwise mixed with depressants(look up mixing stimulants and depressants or histamene blockers) meth and booze are a winner, lets give it to the sick(NyQuill).

Anyway, as I first stated I was giving you a baramoter of my tolerance, not an indecator of me wanting to duke it out mayne. I'm sorry if I hijacked and took the thread off track. I was just saying I too am a recovering caffeine( I can learn.. I probably won't remember however) junky.

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
lack of excersize and diet
Amen to that brother. 30% of Americans are overweight. 30%.

Fast food. Prepared food. Eating out (where you really don't know what you're getting, unless you watch them purchase and prepare it), TV (frozen) dinners. Snacks (like pork rinds, chips, soda, ice cream, candy bars and cookies). And to top it all off, like the proverbial cherry on the ice cream sundae, a lack of regular exercise and a proper diet. Is it any wonder?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis