j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Netflixed this one - yes, an actual disc :) I was surprised by this one. The reviews seemed to indicate that it wasn't a top offering, but I am glad I ignored them. This one was very funny and very entertaining. I found it well done, well animated and with a nice, light hearted but smart wit. The animation is very clean, but perhaps a bit simpler than something like a Pixar offering, however that doesn't hurt this one at all. The PQ and AQ are both excellent. Definitely a fun one worth a rent, especially for the family :D

"He's so fluffy!"

Matt34

Matt34

I really enjoyed this one too. I've actually watched it twice which is rare for me.

E

Exit

Audioholic Chief
The 3D version of Despicable Me is also a very good demo disc for 3D. It is the best of the three 3D movies I have bought so far.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The 3D version of Despicable Me is also a very good demo disc for 3D. It is the best of the three 3D movies I have bought so far.
Especially the credits I would imagine, where they are trying to touch the screen lol.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Netflixed this one - yes, an actual disc :) I was surprised by this one. The reviews seemed to indicate that it wasn't a top offering, but I am glad I ignored them. This one was very funny and very entertaining. I found it well done, well animated and with a nice, light hearted but smart wit. The animation is very clean, but perhaps a bit simpler than something like a Pixar offering, however that doesn't hurt this one at all. The PQ and AQ are both excellent. Definitely a fun one worth a rent, especially for the family :D

"He's so fluffy!"
:D

My wife loved that line...she repeated it over and over again...lol:)

mpompey

mpompey

Senior Audioholic
I loved the scene with the roller coaster, the camera perspective was great. My kids were grabbing their chair as the coaster dropped.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis