denon avr-4306 ipod connectivity

racquetman

racquetman

Audioholic Chief
Anyone else run into this?

The 4306 has two dedicated ipod inputs (1 front, 1 back), but the cable to actually make the connection doesn't seem to exist. You need a cable with the same connector on both sides (the thin connector that goes into the ipod).

Is anyone aware of whether or not this cable actually exists? Apple couldn't help me, and as of now Denon hasn't responded to my inquiry.

W

WHALER

Audioholic Intern
AVR-4306 iPOD

IPOD cable - 800-543-4330 MCM Electronics I just called and ordered one. Denon Part# 204-679-7003 seems there will be a manuf delay but if you are in a hurry, make your own by buying (2) available cables with that end and cut them and wire the correct ends together. Might work. I do not have an iPOD yet.

racquetman

racquetman

Audioholic Chief
WHALER said:
IPOD cable - 800-543-4330 MCM Electronics I just called and ordered one. Denon Part# 204-679-7003 seems there will be a manuf delay but if you are in a hurry, make your own by buying (2) available cables with that end and cut them and wire the correct ends together. Might work. I do not have an iPOD yet.

Thanks for the info.

W

WHALER

Audioholic Intern
I received the cable 12/29/05 to connect iPOD to DENON AVR-4306. I do not have an iPOD so I do not know if it works.

M

Michael Evans

Audiophyte
I received the cable 12/29/05 to connect iPOD to DENON AVR-4306. I do not have an iPOD so I do not know if it works.
If you still have the cable and do not need it. I would be willing to buy it from you. Please let me know if that is possible. Thank you.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis