Denon 2808 CI Receiver For Sale!!!!!!!!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hey what else do you have for sale?
Hi Murl, I have a full set of Ascend Acoustics 340 SE's including the matching 340 SE-center channel speaker as well as the 170 SE's. I also have a 42" LG 1080P LCD and tv stand. I noticed you are in Glasgow which is about 130 miles from me. Feel like making a trip? I will hook you right up. :):) Let me know if you are interested. Have a blessed day as it is always good to hear from a fellow Kentuckian.

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
M

murl

Full Audioholic
PM me the price on the TV. My friend was looking for that TV in 720P for his father in law, but I'm sure he would take a 1080 for the right price ;). I would be more than happy to pass the price along and he is also in KY so shipping would be a nonfactor. Thanks

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of the funds received. Boxed up and ready for shipping. When rest of payment arrives, this should ship the same day. Hope to have this shipped out by the end of the week. Carl has been great to deal with.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Update!!!!!

Final payment received. Will ship in the morning. However, ground shipping does not go out on the weekends. Therefore, it will actually ship out on Monday. Thanks Carl once again as it has been a pleasure doing business with you. Have a great weekend my friend.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Denon 2808 CI and Tripod shipped!!!!! Thanks once again Carl. It has been a pleasure doing business with you. Have a blessed evening folks.

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis