Definitive Technology Dymension DM70 Tower Speaker and DM20 Center Speaker Review

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Same here I have seen the line of Def Tech at Best Buys with Magnolia showrooms. I Could spend hours listening to all the equipment they have setup. I May volunteer to work at one when I retire. Will work for music lol

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Same here I have seen the line of Def Tech at Best Buys with Magnolia showrooms. I Could spend hours listening to all the equipment they have setup. I May volunteer to work at one when I retire. Will work for music lol
Hah hah it's like when I waited tables at restaurants when I was younger. I would always work at places where I loved the food all they had to do was feed me it's a good thing they didn't know that :D

I can just see you on your application putting down will work for speakers and av equipment only. No paycheck required.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Hah hah it's like when I waited tables at restaurants when I was younger. I would always work at places where I loved the food all they had to do was feed me it's a good thing they didn't know that :D

I can just see you on your application putting down will work for speakers and av equipment only. No paycheck required.
Lol you’re so right!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis