jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I saw it this weekend. I enjoyed it a lot. If you like that kind of humor, the second one is pretty good. There was even humor in the music selection.

Jim

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I saw it this weekend. I enjoyed it a lot. If you like that kind of humor, the second one is pretty good. There was even humor in the music selection.

Jim
I enjoy the type of humor, and in a few scenes had me in tears I was laughing so hard. I will be seeing this one again and definitely be getting the blu-ray

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
How was Deadpool 1?
I have, somehow, entirely missed Deadpool!
I saw a trailer when I went to see the Avengers.
It looked like a spoof of Spiderman?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
How was Deadpool 1?
I have, somehow, entirely missed Deadpool!
I saw a trailer when I went to see the Avengers.
It looked like a spoof of Spiderman?
As mentioned, it is a particular type of humor. If you like the Ryan Reynold's Van Wilder type of funny, then you will love Deadpool. Ryan Reynolds IS Deadpool; his style of humor suits the character perfectly. Dry, nothing is off limits, sophomoric fun.

D

Dsav101

Audioholic Intern
The wife and I found Deadpool 2 to be funny, but we both thought the movie was a bit of a letdown compared the 1. I thought 1 was so good that I think my expectations were way too high for the sequal. Will still buy it when it comes out and watch again though!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I think the only 2 things I can expect from these types of movies are 1) some cool action and 2) a few laughs.

I don't expect any good plot or character development. :D

Maybe the last Thor movie also had a decent plot.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
The wife and I found Deadpool 2 to be funny, but we both thought the movie was a bit of a letdown compared the 1. I thought 1 was so good that I think my expectations were way too high for the sequal. Will still buy it when it comes out and watch again though!
I thought even the intro was creative and funny, but in the end they are trying to set up the next movie: XForce. Without giving the story away: The "Basic Instinct" scene and the parachute after effects had me in tears.

D

Dsav101

Audioholic Intern
Indeed! Will not go into it, but there were a bunch of very very funny parts. I just wanted a little bit more for some reason!

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Saw deapool 2 yesterday. Thought it was really well done and I did enjoy it much more than finity altercation movie.
It doesn't takes itself too seriously, breaks the fourth wall all the time. Great action and very funny

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Saw it over the weekend. Not quite as good as first IMO, but still quite excellent. Serious random comment humor.

"It's time to sweep the leg Johnny."

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
OMG, this flick slayed me!! I cried I was laughing so hard. Although the originality was lost on the first one, this is still a stellar flick and worth adding to one's collection.

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
Ill be watching this next weekend. Hows the sound on it?

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
I actually liked the sequel better I think. Most of the movie they were kinda tied but I thought the ending was really well done and put it over the top for me. Cant wait for number 3.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I actually liked the sequel better I think. Most of the movie they were kinda tied but I thought the ending was really well done and put it over the top for me. Cant wait for number 3.
The "Winnie the Poo" scene had me in tears

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Deadpool is an ok character but Spider man was the original guy with the funny one liners and still the best IMHO.
Dave

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis