DCM TP160S Bookshelf Speaker Deals

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
120$ shipped dang:
If I didn't already have the technics di-pole, which I haven't put up yet I'd have to get these one day. Phew.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Not sure if these DCM were just added, but if you want atmos at a good budget price check these out:

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Not sure if these DCM were just added, but if you want atmos at a good budget price check these out:
Oh you evil, evil person... those are cheap enough for me to seriously consider atmos!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Oh you evil, evil person... those are cheap enough for me to seriously consider atmos!
If I had my own house I’d get them. Those look great too. I’d keep the cover off. Hey slip how is the setup going???

Last edited:
slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
If I had my own house I’d get them. Those look great too. I’d keep the cover off. Hey slip how is the setup going???
Not really going at all! Too busy with chores and other obligations.

The TP260 towers have been in the living room for many months now, and do a fine job in there.

I have listened to the TP160 and esp the TFE60 is really nice!

My 2nd system is running my Alexis Audio Philharmonitors paired to a F15HP sub, and the TP CC.

I plan to do the DM mod on a set of the TP160 (add 20ohm resistor across the tweet terminals), then those should be good surrounds for the Phils.

But, ultimately that room is likely getting BMRs once I finally get them built.

I also scooped a set of the 6" in ceiling from the TFE line with the angled tweets, so I have an atmos option lined out if I can ever get to it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis