DC "Titans" series thread.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Anybody here watching? I've been watching the 1st season/EP 10 right now. Season 3 coming this year. Great story, visuals and great surround and Bass workout!

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
Yeah, I watched the first two seasons.

It was very good. I enjoyed it a lot, and loved that it wasn't PG rated. The Titans pulled no punches. Without posting any spoilers: ******WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS****

My only complaint was the (IMO) rush job they did at the beginning of season 2. I understand that they wanted to introduce a new villain in Slade, but they killed off Trigon (this world ending threat) too easily, and then just moved past him. They could have just done that at the end of season 1 instead, and started fresh for season 2.

Otherwise it's a solid series so far, and I'm looking forward rot season 3.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah, I watched the first two seasons.

It was very good. I enjoyed it a lot, and loved that it wasn't PG rated. The Titans pulled no punches. Without posting any spoilers: ******WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS****

My only complaint was the (IMO) rush job they did at the beginning of season 2. I understand that they wanted to introduce a new villain in Slade, but they killed off Trigon (this world ending threat) too easily, and then just moved past him. They could have just done that at the end of season 1 instead, and started fresh for season 2.

Otherwise it's a solid series so far, and I'm looking forward rot season 3.
That's what's great about it takes no BS and does things other superheroes shows won't do and can't do. Also to see all those appearances which would be a spoiler. I guess we are the only two watching in this forum.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
Just looked up to see when season 3 is due. Apparently it was delayed in production because of COVID. And now apparently it won't be on Netflix starting with season 3. HBO Max has picked it up:

The third season will be the first to release on HBO Max following its acquisition of DC Universe's original programming.

That blows, as I probably won't be subscribing to that streaming service.

C

Chappy520

Audiophyte
Just looked up to see when season 3 is due. Apparently it was delayed in production because of COVID. And now apparently it won't be on Netflix starting with season 3. HBO Max has picked it up:

The third season will be the first to release on HBO Max following its acquisition of DC Universe's original programming.

That blows, as I probably won't be subscribing to that streaming service.
I'm currently watching DC on hbo max . I highly recommend it for a streaming service . Decades of good programing , hbo exclusive series and tons of movies . But the shows is where it's at !!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis