Dayton Audio T652-AIR Dual 6-1/2" 2-Way Tower Speaker Pair with AMT Tweeter Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugo Rivera

Hugo Rivera

Audioholics VP of Marketing
The Parts Express T652-AIR Dual 6-1/2" 2-Way Tower Speaker Pair with AMT Tweeter Giveaway is Here! To show some love to our loyal Audioholics readers, we’re partnering with Parts Express to give away one of their T652-AIR Dual 6-1/2" 2-Way Tower Speaker Pair with AMT Tweeter.

Featuring the same design DNA as the B652-AIR speaker from Dayton Audio, the T652-AIR model incorporates dual woofers into a compact bass-reflex tower cabinet, for unobtrusive yet modern aesthetics and incredibly deep bass, and features an AMT tweeter for an extended frequency range. Like the B652-AIR, the T652-AIR is all about giving you the most performance for your money while offering a little something extra from the fantastic AMT tweeter.

For more information about this tower speaker pair, please take a look here:

To enter the Giveaway, simply:

1. Register to receive the Audioholics and Parts Express email newsletters.
  2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner.

PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the contest, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and Parts Express email newsletters.

PRIZE DESCRIPTION

dayton-audio.jpg

Dayton Audio brings the high-value design formula of the B652-AIR speakers to a tower form factor in the T652-AIR floor-standing tower speakers. Dual 6-1/2" woofers and an AMT tweeter deliver sound with power, clarity, and bass punch. The bass reflex tower cabinet provides a firm bass foundation to 45 Hz, for rich, satisfying low end that complements any type of music or home theater content. The larger tower design of the T652-AIR provides enough output to fill the largest listening spaces, while not overwhelming the décor in more intimate settings.

Additional features of the T652-AIR tower speakers include non-marking rubber feet, spring loaded speaker terminals, and an elegant black ebony pica vinyl finish with removable fabric speaker grills. While most tower speakers are priced individually, for this great price you get a pair of speakers, plus everything you need to start enjoying them right away, including the speaker wire. Just supply your amplifier or stereo receiver and a quality music source.

Note: Compatible and can be used with most receivers rated from 4 to 8 ohms.

Specifications: • Woofers: Dual 6-1/2" polypropylene cone with 4-layer coil • Tweeter: 1" AMT • Power handling: 90 watts RMS/150 watts max • Impedance: 6 ohms • Frequency response: 45-20,000 Hz • Sensitivity: 88 dB 1W/1m • Dimensions: 30" H x 7.1" W x 9.5" D.

PRIZE:
One Parts Express T652-AIR Dual 6-1/2" 2-Way Tower Speaker Pair with AMT Tweeter. (Retail value: $199.99)

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Prize to be sent between March to April 2018.

RULES: To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and Parts Express newsletters. One new subscriber who joins between 2/1/18 to 2/28/18 will be chosen at random as the system winner.* But don’t wait, the entry period ends February 28, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST!

*Winner must be U.S. or Canadian resident, 18 years old or older with valid email address.

REMEMBER YOU'VE GOT TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT!
Contest ends 2/28/18 at 11:59 PM EST

D

Don Wrighter

Enthusiast
I'd love to have a pair of these to experiment with replacing the x-over.

S

Sansui_Bum

Audiophyte
The pictures make them look bigger than what they actually are. Are there any dealers that offer them in store, so I can see them? Just in case I don't win. Dimensions: 30" H x 7.1" W x 9.5" D

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
What if I already get both newsletters?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I believe Hugo set up separate collection folders so you should be able to register despite already being in our NL.
Thanks Gene. I did find it on the desktop version. Tapatalk makes it difficult to do some things.

Hugo Rivera

Hugo Rivera

Audioholics VP of Marketing
Congratulations to Mike Fox for winning the Dayton Audio T652-AIR Dual 6-1/2" 2-Way Tower Speaker Pair with AMT Tweeter Giveaway! Thanks to all for participating and stay tuned for your chance to win BIG in our next contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis