Dali opticon 6 speakers not sure what to do..

J

JAB11

Enthusiast
just curious did you ever pull the trigger on the Opticon 6? I just bought a pair last week, stunning looks and sound. Also bought the Opticon Vokal center channel speaker, what an upgrade.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
just curious did you ever pull the trigger on the Opticon 6? I just bought a pair last week, stunning looks and sound. Also bought the Opticon Vokal center channel speaker, what an upgrade.
So you went from thinking bookshelf speakers to Floorstanders?

H

Hotwater84

Enthusiast
I actually haven’t yet, the transmission in my van went out and that’s thrown a wrench into everything. But I’m sure your loving life right now! What color did you go with? That was my plan to get the mains and add the vokal center as well, and get 2 subs. and call it a day for a little while.

J

JAB11

Enthusiast
got the walnut finish and leave the covers off - they look as good as they sound. Was sure I wanted bookshelves but high quality bookshelves are pretty beefy, and by the time you put a sturdy stand underneath them I liked the look of the tower - same or less real estate and very full sound. Towers can get pretty ugly too - but these Dali Opticons are gorgeous and they get as many compliments on sound as they do looks.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis