Crown Studio Reference 1 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hasselhof

Audioholic Intern
I have 3 of these magnificent amplifiers. They have all been Refurbished by Crown. I have all relevant documentation of this.

The amplifiers are therefore in perfect working condition and will operate as new units.

Cosmetically they are less than perfect, small scratches on the chassis and on the front. Outer rack ear-covers have a different black finish than the rest of the front panel.

This is the perfect amp for the serious audiophile or professional who wants the absolute best in amplification.

This might very well be that last chance to own these awesome amps with the security and comfort of a recent documented factory refurbish. (refurbished feb 2007)

Price 1500 each

specs :

760 W. @ 8 0HM

1,160 W @ 4 0HM

1,500 W @ 2 0HM

Dampening factor 20,000 from 10 Hz to 200 Hz

1,800 at 1 kHz

Bridge Mono and Parallel Mono mode.

Amplifier located in Elkhart Indiana zip 46514

will ship worldwide

Attachments

Last edited:
U

ub2d

Audiophyte
Crown Reference 1

I'm interested, how much damage is there to the front, case, and back? Are there dents or deep scratches?

jinjuku

jinjuku

One of the holy grails of amplifiers. Do these have the adapter cable to let them work with 110 sockets?

Elkhart eh? did you walk those over to Crown?

Last edited:
H

Hasselhof

Audioholic Intern
Front panel have some light scratches and in some areas you can see that crown touched up the paint. From 3 feet away the scratches are light enough not to be visible. The most noticeable is that the outer rack ear covers have a different black color than the rest of the front panel. As the front panel have the original high gloss piano black and the outer rack ear covers have the newer more textured black color. It dosent look bad and if one dident know better it can be interpreted as a design feature. The sides and back are pretty much scratch free.

The amps are wired for 110 vac and they come with the original 30 amp nema plug on it.

hehe dident walk them to Crown, way to heavy for that, but Crown practically is in my back yard.

P

phantom1

Audiophyte
I have 3 of these magnificent amplifiers. They have all been Refurbished by Crown. I have all relevant documentation of this.

The amplifiers are therefore in perfect working condition and will operate as new units.

Cosmetically they are less than perfect, small scratches on the chassis and on the front. Outer rack ear-covers have a different black finish than the rest of the front panel.

This is the perfect amp for the serious audiophile or professional who wants the absolute best in amplification.

This might very well be that last chance to own these awesome amps with the security and comfort of a recent documented factory refurbish. (refurbished feb 2007)

Price 1500 each

specs :

760 W. @ 8 0HM

1,160 W @ 4 0HM

1,500 W @ 2 0HM

Dampening factor 20,000 from 10 Hz to 200 Hz

1,800 at 1 kHz

Bridge Mono and Parallel Mono mode.

Amplifier located in Elkhart Indiana zip 46514

will ship worldwide
Do you still have any of the Crown Studio Reference 1 for sale? i can used one. If so Please call. PM sent

Last edited:
L

lovejbl

Audiophyte
Crown studio reference i

HI THERE, i wonder if you still have some crown studio reference I left? I am interested and what is your bottom price? jerry delarosa

H

Hasselhof

Audioholic Intern
Hi.

Yes I still have 2 left. Bottom price is 1500.

L

lovejbl

Audiophyte
im interested

please give me your contact number where to reach you. Jerry

L

lovejbl

Audiophyte
cosmetic condition

hows the cosmetic condition? since im new here i have to post 5x so i can reply on your pm. sorry about that. thanks Jerry

T

tripper

Audiophyte
billjenkinssound@yahoo.com

I am very interested in one of your Crown Reference amplifiers.

I am working on a large format studio playback system for the Rap

and Hiphop world. If you could please contact me I would appreciate

it, I have been looking for this amp for awhile.

Thank You

Bill Jenkins

H

Hasselhof

Audioholic Intern
Hello Bill.

Thank you for your interest in my amplifiers.

Im currently working on a deal with "lovejbl" for him to take them all.

I will update this thread when that deal is done or if it dosent materialize.

thanks

thomas

I have also sent you an Email.

J

jimwang-SHA

Audiophyte
hello jerry,

I'm interested in your Crown Studio Reference 1 amp too, kindly please let me know if you still got 1 left, thank you!

Jim Wang

Last edited:
H

Hasselhof

Audioholic Intern
Hello All.

it seems that the deal with "lovejbl" is not materializing, so these amps are once again available.

Thanks.

E

eleeicx

Audiophyte
Studio REF1

Is there still an Amplifier Available?

Eric Lee

630-321-8700

H

Hasselhof

Audioholic Intern
Hello Eric

Yes there are still amplifiers available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis