Crown Studio Reference 1 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

woodschool732

Audiophyte
Crown Studio Reference 1

Hello sir!
I wish to know if you may sell those 3 amps toghether?
Did you use them after 2007 service or rebuilt? Are the first owner?

Truly
Marc Caouette
819 822-1122

W

woodschool732

Audiophyte
I have 3 of these magnificent amplifiers. They have all been Refurbished by Crown. I have all relevant documentation of this.

The amplifiers are therefore in perfect working condition and will operate as new units.

Cosmetically they are less than perfect, small scratches on the chassis and on the front. Outer rack ear-covers have a different black finish than the rest of the front panel.

This is the perfect amp for the serious audiophile or professional who wants the absolute best in amplification.

This might very well be that last chance to own these awesome amps with the security and comfort of a recent documented factory refurbish. (refurbished feb 2007)

Price 1500 each

specs :

760 W. @ 8 0HM

1,160 W @ 4 0HM

1,500 W @ 2 0HM

Dampening factor 20,000 from 10 Hz to 200 Hz

1,800 at 1 kHz

Bridge Mono and Parallel Mono mode.

Amplifier located in Elkhart Indiana zip 46514

will ship worldwide
Hello sir!
may I know if you have for sale these 3 amps Crown Studion Ref.1
If yes. fine please call me 819 822-1122

W

woodschool732

Audiophyte
Crown Studio reference 1

Hello sir!
I offer you $4600.00 for 3 of these
I will be in SC friday please advise me if you agree
marccaouette2000 yahoo.fr

W

woodschool732

Audiophyte
crown studio reference 1

$4100 for three reference 1
819 822-1122
Marc Caouette
cell. 450 522-7673

W

woodschool732

Audiophyte
Marc Caouette Crown Studio reference1

Hello Sir
Call me again please
450 522-7673

H

Hasselhof

Audioholic Intern
Hi Marc

I have tried to call you a couple of times but I cant get a connection.

if you send me a PM here on audioholics we can communicate that way.

thomas

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Hi Marc

thomas
Hasselhof, if you're in Elkhart you can go right to the factory and buy direct...LOL

There's a place on the corner of Elm and Dragoon Trail in Mishawaka that sells Crown equipment. Jimmy's Auction Barn or something like that. It's wholesale/retail and not an auction house.
If you need more info let me know.

Barry

H

Hasselhof

Audioholic Intern
Hi Fred.

Sorry for the late reply. Currently I have deals pending for all 3 amps listed for sale. I do have another ref1 that is in mint condition the price for that one would be 2500 dollars

W

woodschool732

Audiophyte
Hi Marc

thomas
Hello sir
I'm not died!!!
Some news about thes 3 crown?
do you have them in stock?
Marc Caouette
2809,rue des iroquois
Sherbrooke,Quebec, Canada
J1N 2X6
819 822-1122 home
819 522-7673

W

woodschool732

Audiophyte
Hasselhof, if you're in Elkhart you can go right to the factory and buy direct...LOL

There's a place on the corner of Elm and Dragoon Trail in Mishawaka that sells Crown equipment. Jimmy's Auction Barn or something like that. It's wholesale/retail and not an auction house.
If you need more info let me know.

Barry
Send me an email marccaouette@yahoo.fr

U

ub2d

Audiophyte
crown Reference 1

Hi
I would lie to know if you still have a studio ref 1 amp for sale?? if so how much. I'm ready to buy.

W

woodschool732

Audiophyte
Crown Studio Reference 1

May I know if you have these 3 amps yet? I spoke with you by phone one month ago about it. I live in Sherbrooke Quebec.
450 522-7673
Marc Caouette

H

Hasselhof

Audioholic Intern
Currently I have deals pending for all 3 amps listed for sale. I do have another ref1 that is in mint condition the, price for that one would be 2500 dollars

K

kawika

Audiophyte
Ref Studio 1 in Mint condition

Hi Tom, David Goodman from Houston, TX. Plain and simple, if you still have the mint Studio Ref 1 for sale I'll buy it at your offered price of 2500. We'll need to chat and perhaps view a picture or two so we both agree what is considered "Mint." If you don't mind, would you email me and or call me tomorrow at of after 2pm Central @ 832-754-6692 kawika007 at msn.com I'm in Hawaii and will be flying a Red-Eye back all night so I'll need to sleep after I get in. BTW, I'm not a scammer or BS'er. I see there are quite a few on this forum! Ciao, David.

W

woodschool732

Audiophyte
I have 3 of these magnificent amplifiers. They have all been Refurbished by Crown. I have all relevant documentation of this.

The amplifiers are therefore in perfect working condition and will operate as new units.

Cosmetically they are less than perfect, small scratches on the chassis and on the front. Outer rack ear-covers have a different black finish than the rest of the front panel.

This is the perfect amp for the serious audiophile or professional who wants the absolute best in amplification.

This might very well be that last chance to own these awesome amps with the security and comfort of a recent documented factory refurbish. (refurbished feb 2007)

Price 1500 each

specs :

760 W. @ 8 0HM

1,160 W @ 4 0HM

1,500 W @ 2 0HM

Dampening factor 20,000 from 10 Hz to 200 Hz

1,800 at 1 kHz

Bridge Mono and Parallel Mono mode.

Amplifier located in Elkhart Indiana zip 46514

will ship worldwide
Marc Caouette
I wait you come back....
We spoke togheter 3 weeks ago. we were suppose to speak march,23th, at you return back home.
Marc Caouette
450 522-7673 cell.

B

benkristijanto

Audiophyte
Interested in buying one

Hi,

I was wondering if you still have one left for sale. If so, I would like to stop by on the 30th of July and check it out. Please let me know if you're up for it. I will be traveling by on that day. Please contact me at benkristijanto at gmail.com

Thanks,
Ben

H

Hasselhof

Audioholic Intern
Hi Ben and others.

These are all sold. I do have one left in mint condition but I would want 3500 for that one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis