Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I really would like them to err more on the side of safety- if they had issued this sooner, I would have gotten my booster and likely prevented being infected. The last I saw, Pfizer effectiveness drops to about 15% around 6 months after second jab.

I'll get my third dose tomorrow on the day six month after the second one. My two first doses was Pfizer but I don't know what I'll get tomorrow.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I really would like them to err more on the side of safety- if they had issued this sooner, I would have gotten my booster and likely prevented being infected. The last I saw, Pfizer effectiveness drops to about 15% around 6 months after second jab.

How are doing with it? There is of course no need to respond if you'd rather not say.

Hopefully the first 2 are helping somewhat.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I'll get my third dose tomorrow on the day six month after the second one. My two first doses was Pfizer but I don't know what I'll get tomorrow.
They say you can mix them my third was Pfizer but the next time around I might just try Moderna because well just because! :D

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I stumbled across this Canadian Independent record company and found this to lighten the mood.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Well my unit is on full lockdown no admissions are being avcepted no visitations allowed we've had 8 positives and 3 staff positives I'm treating myself as potentially ill even tho I have no symptoms no going out no doing anything the next 4 weeks until things calm down. Staying upstairs to not be around my parents. Masking in the house. This happened last year at this time Covid definetly has its season like the flu.

All our staff are fully vaccinated and boosted and our military patients are as well. Still ite getting through man. Luckily no one's really sick.

So gotta bunker down. I feel worse for my patients tho. Isolating at home is a lot different than them being locked down they can't go to the gym get groups yoga and other types of therapy right now and isolating like that with PTSD and trauma is not good for them

Bringing in a ton of movies for them tonight going to make a movie night out of it try to have as much fun as we can

Last night we did board games and did a corn hole competition. Threw the bags played Mexican Train and cards. The staff and the patients were making the best of it

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I stumbled across this Canadian Independent record company and found this to lighten the mood.

I bet you there's a lot of baby making going on right know especially when there were a lot of lockdowns :D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Covid cases up over 900% in Florida now. The beat goes on. :(

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
I've started to see reports that COVID can cause autoimmune disorders. I didn't realize that a viral infection can apparently trigger this. It's not clear to me how serious of a problem this is?

Basically, I'm paging @TLS Guy or @Swerd for their input (if they care to comment). It just seems odd and unexpected to me.

>>>Infection with the virus that causes COVID-19 can trigger an immune response that lasts well beyond the initial infection and recovery—even among people who had mild symptoms or no symptoms at all, according to Cedars-Sinai investigators. The findings are published in the Journal of Translational Medicine.

When people are infected with a virus or other pathogen, their bodies unleash proteins called antibodies that detect foreign substances and keep them from invading cells. In some cases, however, people produce autoantibodies that can attack the body’s own organs and tissues over time.<<<

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
My first two were AZ, followed by Pfizer (10 weeks apart). My booster (Jan 12th) will be Moderna. I'll have a diverse collection!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
My first two were AZ, followed by Pfizer (10 weeks apart). My booster (Jan 12th) will be Moderna. I'll have a diverse collection!
I got Pfizer for my booster today and third time’s a charm.

I asked the doctor there if I should change to another vaccine, but he said no, so I went with Pfizer again. Moderna was the other choice.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
How are doing with it? There is of course no need to respond if you'd rather not say.

Hopefully the first 2 are helping somewhat.
At this point, I'm not sure the first two shots are doing much of anything in light of the 15% efficacy @ 6 months reports. If they have helped, great. There's no play book- the place that tested me last week doesn't say which variant someone has, which would seem to make treatment difficult unless they might communicate it to a hospital in the event that the patient is admitted.

A friend had it last year and ended up in the hospital after his O2sat fell below 85%- saw him last Summer and he was fine, but said it was rough going for awhile. I'm not sure what, if any, vaccine he had received.

Breathing is better, not coughing much, haven't taken any cough medicine today. Never lost taste or smell, haven't had a fever.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis