M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Herd immunity? WOW! Is that what he is after? 80%-95% of population being infected and the resultant death rate? Does this equate to genocide?
Who knows what the [bleep] he's after.

Others have alleged he wanted herd immunity and he apparently said this himself (1st and 2nd links below). His past resistance to vaccines and efforts to slow the spread of the virus (3rd link below) seem to suggest herd immunity was the goal (if he's against all efforts to slow it down, by default he's in favor of herd immunity).

Having said that, I'm not convinced he has enough functioning brain cells to form a coherent thought either way. I am convinced, however, that he's an incompetent ass.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
This isn't a surprise, but the vast majority of people being treating for COVID at hospitals are not vaccinated:

>>>Falling rates of COVID-19 across the United States mask a harsh reality – the overwhelming majority of those getting sick and being hospitalized today are unvaccinated, while vaccinated patients are becoming rare.<<<

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
This isn't a surprise, but the vast majority of people being treating for COVID at hospitals are not vaccinated:
I think the entire world outside of a right wing rabbit hole would stipulate to that without debate... :)

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Meanwhile, his administration has spent millions of dollars to produce, purchase and promote pills such as the lice medication ivermectin, the antimalarial chloroquine and popular antibiotic azithromycin as well as anticoagulants, painkillers and a set of vitamins
My people, I will f*ck
While I, make a buck.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I just think its funny as hell the anti vaxers and anti mask wearers and the BS they give off. Well I know this anti everything and I just happen to be in Lowes which supports NO mask needed and guess who I run into, anti-man yep with a mask on. I said why the mask, he just gave me a head shake and walked on. Some of these people talk big when trying ti impress, but act darn cautious and do not walk the talk. .

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I just think its funny as hell the anti vaxers and anti mask wearers and the BS they give off. Well I know this anti everything and I just happen to be in Lowes which supports NO mask needed and guess who I run into, anti-man yep with a mask on. I said why the mask, he just gave me a head shake and walked on. Some of these people talk big when trying ti impress, but act darn cautious and do not walk the talk. .
At least he's walking in the right direction. :D

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Based on this limited study, it looks like COVID may cause significant loss of grey matter in the brain.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Aha! Now we're finding out how your knee was really injured!

:D J/K!
I wasn't kneecapped. As I recently found out, I know someone who's supposedly the head of the Mob here, but he had nothing to do with it.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Based on this limited study, it looks like COVID may cause significant loss of grey matter in the brain.

Anti-vaccers must feel they have plenty of brain cells to spare.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I thought I'd give an update on how Nova Scotia is doing in our battle against the COVID-19 3rd wave:

We had been happily toodling along at low single digit numbers of daily new cases until mid-April. Then, numbers started to dramatically increase and on April 22nd, when we hit 38 new cases, restrictions were ramped up to combat it. On April 27th, when we hit 96 new cases, those restrictions were further enhanced to:

These restrictions are still in effect, but will be gradually reduced, starting on Wednesday.

How effective were they? We peaked at 227 new cases on May 7th, followed by a gradual decline and today, we have 17 new cases. Active case numbers reached well over 2000 at the peak, but are now below 500. Hospital cases put some added strain on our health care system and we had about 20 deaths over the past month. But, hospital bed/ICU capacity was never seriously threatened.

Vaccination progress has been very good and we have passed 50% of the population who have received at least one shot. Since older people were prioritized for vaccination, 3rd wave infections have skewed towards younger people. My hope is that we can see a high percentage of the populace having received their second doses before we get hit by the so-called Indian variant.

Meanwhile, the province of Manitoba has become a COVID $hit$how.
Manitoba officials didn't heed warnings about a 3rd COVID-19 wave. Now hospitals are overwhelmed | CBC News
I'm not bragging about Nova Scotia's accomplishment to wrestle the numbers down, I'm just saying that you can't be half-assed about public health measures when trying to address a serious outbreak.
I'm happy to report that there are no new cases of COVID to report in Nova Scotia today. And, 80% of eligible people have received at least one dose of vaccine, while 10% have been fully vaccinated. There are 79 active cases. It took 2 months of extensive restrictions from when the 3rd wave hit its stride to get to this point. The payoff is a great reduction in restrictions and the load on our healthcare system has been substantially eased.

My in-laws came to visit us yesterday for a Father's Day feast of lobster and we all hugged each other for the first time in many, many months.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
My in-laws came to visit us yesterday for a Father's Day feast of lobster and we all hugged each other for the first time in many, many months.
Can I have a lobster if I hug you?*

*That's a lot more awkward and a lot less funny in writing that it was in my head.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Mandatory vaccination, Duterte style (not to be confused with Gangnam Style). But, hey, he is giving them a choice:

>>>"You choose, vaccine or I will have you jailed," Duterte said in a televised address late on Monday, following reports of low turnout at several vaccination sites in the capital Manila. "But for as long as you are here and you are a human being, and can carry the virus, get vaccinated. "Otherwise, I will order all the village captains to have a tally of the people who refuse to be vaccinated. Because if not, I will have Ivermectin meant for pigs injected into you." <<< [Edited to include the Ivermectin meant for pigs quote]

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis