L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Oh yeah. Apparently Trump to planning to hold more super-spreader rallies even though he has almost assuredly lost the election.
i was just about to post that .. only trump could think rally's will change the outcome.. he is his own brand of crazy...

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Your story is anecdotal reinforcement of what I've reading for awhile now: that private gatherings are the most widespread and potent spreading mechanism. And one which the politicians have almost no authority over. People have to believe and personally act to nullify this threat for the next year while a vaccine is distributed.

Note that the Pfizer vaccine I just posted about requires two doses, and that the 90%+ effectiveness isn't achieved until one month after the second dose. 2021 will be a COVID year too.
we do need leadership that reinforces the thought though.. imo..

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I don't know about everywhere, but where I live I can directly observe the stupidity. Statistics from elsewhere (e.g. Europe and the Middle East) do seem to indicate we are not the only stupid ones.
There's plenty of stupidity up here, as well.

Although the "Atlantic Bubble" has been amazingly successful in keeping the virus at bay, with the surge in cases across the rest of the country, we're starting to show cracks. A month ago, Nova Scotia had 1 or 2 active cases - now we have 20.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
There's plenty of stupidity up here, as well.

Although the "Atlantic Bubble" has been amazingly successful in keeping the virus at bay, with the surge in cases across the rest of the country, we're starting to show cracks. A month ago, Nova Scotia had 1 or 2 active cases - now we have 20.
I know it's not funny, but I couldn't help but chuckle. I know for a fact we've had many more than 20 cases within a two mile radius of my house.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I recently watched Fauci being interviewed by JAMA stating the national uptick in daily cases was driven by small social gatherings (5-10 people). It must have been here, maybe FB but his rec for TG was to protect the vulnerable population from exposure.

Sorry for reposting if that info is 3 pages back.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I know it's not funny, but I couldn't help but chuckle. I know for a fact we've had many more than 20 cases within a two mile radius of my house.
Yeah, I get how you can find that amusing. But, over the summer, Manitoba was in a pretty similar situation to ourselves. Then, in August/September they were getting 25-30 cases per day. In October, it became 50-100 cases. Over the last week, they've averaged over 300 cases per day. That's what I'm concerned about - people becoming complacent and taking their eye off the ball. I already told my wife and daughter - if you have any in-store Christmas shopping to do, git 'er dun! Soon!

We've had it pretty good here, so far. Although we've been taking the recommended precautions concerning masking, hand-washing, etc, we've been able to gather with small groups of friends/family with the knowledge that the odds of contracting the virus have been practically zero. I expect that may come to an end over the next few weeks.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I have a question for those that believe the Democrats are so well organized and have such solidarity as to manage to "steal" the election via fraud.
Why wouldn't they either get rid of Mitch or at least give Senate Democrats the majority?

I have a hard time that they might be so competent as to pull off rigging the election against Trump, but do not have the competence to also take the Senate while they have the system to control the election in place - I would be surprised if Georgia Dems won one of the Senate seats, but don't see anyway they could win both (unless Trump pulls extreme poop and the Senate supports him, revealing new lows for Rep Senators - not likely with Trump as lame duck)!

That is one of the more interesting points of this election is that Trump under-performed the Republican party. If you ignore the presidential election, I would consider it a pretty even result. However, if you look at the presidential election, Biden has a clear win.
I believe the correct interpretation is that many are in agreement over Republican core values; however, they feel the personality of Donald Trump is such a problem that they left Trump out of their vote!

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
we do need leadership that reinforces the thought though.. imo..
Why can't people go through life without needing someone to tell them what they should and shouldn't do? People shouldn't need a nanny when they're adults but, here we are.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Why can't people go through life without needing someone to tell them what they should and shouldn't do? People shouldn't need a nanny when they're adults but, here we are.
This is a more vexing problem than whether the universe is a simulation.

highfigh

highfigh

I have a question for those that believe the Democrats are so well organized and have such solidarity as to manage to "steal" the election via fraud.
Why wouldn't they either get rid of Mitch or at least give Senate Democrats the majority?

I have a hard time that they might be so competent as to pull off rigging the election against Trump, but do not have the competence to also take the Senate while they have the system to control the election in place - I would be surprised if Georgia Dems won one of the Senate seats, but don't see anyway they could win both (unless Trump pulls extreme poop and the Senate supports him, revealing new lows for Rep Senators - not likely with Trump as lame duck)!

That is one of the more interesting points of this election is that Trump under-performed the Republican party. If you ignore the presidential election, I would consider it a pretty even result. However, if you look at the presidential election, Biden has a clear win.
I believe the correct interpretation is that many are in agreement over Republican core values; however, they feel the personality of Donald Trump is such a problem that they left Trump out of their vote!
I watched some videos of people being instructed as new polling place workers and if it's true, it's not good. One thing they were instructed to do is make sure the watchers maintain 6' between themselves and the workers, which makes it almost impossible to see what's being done. I won't post links until I see more form different sources.

I did a search using '2020 Election ballots found' and found all kinds of links- people can draw their own conclusions.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

Let's put it this way.

Republicans win house and senate seats = totally legitimate without question.

Presidential votes that are cast on the SAME BALLOT THAT WON HOUSE AND SENATE SEATS = Fraud

That's how some people think.

highfigh

highfigh

That question is the reason I say that people disappoint me and then, I'm told that I'm just being negative. Sorry, past personal experience and current events tell me I'm being observant.

highfigh

highfigh

I was raised as a Catholic and have a huge problem with the concept that people were given free will. Why the eff would anyone do that? I also had a problem with the idea that when we're born, we start out with a black mark against us just for being human (original sin). Then, there's the imposed guilt and hypocrisy. They would never agree that it's a simulation and many people are absolutely convinced that it's all planned. Who the EFF would plan this?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I was raised as a Catholic and have a huge problem with the concept that people were given free will. Why the eff would anyone do that? I also had a problem with the idea that when we're born, we start out with a black mark against us just for being human (original sin). Then, there's the imposed guilt and hypocrisy. They would never agree that it's a simulation and many people are absolutely convinced that it's all planned. Who the EFF would plan this?
Oooo, we're getting philosophical now! If you believe there is no free will, you're in agreement with quite a few scientists.

The thing is, if there is no free will, how can we rightly hold anyone accountable for their actions?

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I watched some videos of people being instructed as new polling place workers and if it's true, it's not good. One thing they were instructed to do is make sure the watchers maintain 6' between themselves and the workers, which makes it almost impossible to see what's being done. I won't post links until I see more form different sources.

I did a search using '2020 Election ballots found' and found all kinds of links- people can draw their own conclusions.
You are pivoting away from my question!
My question is if the Democrats had at their disposal the means to control the election (which implies no small degree organizational/planning expertise) why would they not use it for the Senate? How many people do you think must be "in" on this endeavor. One or two people can keep a secret, but when you are talking 100's you really need to consider other explanations because thing fall apart quickly.

Apparently the moon landing and holocaust can maintain plausible deniability with people, so it seems pointless to attempt to prove beyond any doubt that no election fraud of numbers significant enough to change this election exist. That is why I am asking the above question!

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
and .. the people that mistake convenience with freedom *seem * to be leading the charge.. just another example of dumb and spoiled having a huge subset intersect..

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
You are pivoting away from my question!
My question is if the Democrats had at their disposal the means to control the election (which implies no small degree organizational/planning expertise) why would they not use it for the Senate? How many people do you think must be "in" on this endeavor. One or two people can keep a secret, but when you are talking 100's you really need to consider other explanations because thing fall apart quickly.

Apparently the moon landing and holocaust can maintain plausible deniability with people, so it seems pointless to attempt to prove beyond any doubt that no election fraud of numbers significant enough to change this election exist. That is why I am asking the above question!
I never thought about that - probably because I've never seen one of your long-ass, vote-for-the-president-and-dog-catcher ballots. But, it makes sense - if you're gonna steal the presidency, why not take the senate, too!?

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief

the thing there is covid social distance.. not some plot... it's a govt run election.. thus govt healthcare regs ..it is what it is , and it's not a "dem conspiracy"

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis