Coronavirus: When Would You Turn The Country Back On?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Hey guys been doing research try to spend some time each day learning about the situation were in

Saw this new video on YouTube from the show Uncommon Knowledge by Peter Robinson. The title is The fight against COVID-19: An update from Dr Jay Bhattacharya

Could someone please link it to this thread my phone won't it's an LG v30 for some reason it's glitchy about this

And can I have some of you guys with better medical backgrounds and scientific background weigh in and let me know if this guy is for real and is it a relevant accurate article and if so what does it mean for us or what should we take from this?

Thanks for any help on this guys

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Well not sure what a month old video will be an update for particularly, but here ya go, @Danzilla31

I also see a more recent one (2 weeks old) involving the same guy

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Well not sure what a month old video will be an update for particularly, but here ya go, @Danzilla31

I also see a more recent one (2 weeks old) involving the same guy
No this one just came out he's doing some of the antibody testing he's talking about his results that came back from Santa Clara it's titled

The fight against COVID-19: an update from Dr Jay Bhattacharya

It's not those older ones it's brand new I believe

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
It was published on April 17th 2020 and recorded on that same date

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
No this one just came out he's doing some of the antibody testing he's talking about his results that came back from Santa Clara it's titled

The fight against COVID-19: an update from Dr Jay Bhattacharya

It's not those older ones it's brand new I believe
Same title? I'll look again....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Okay seems this one says 17 hours old....

ps now it says 23 hours....maybe its youtube....is it different from the first one I posted?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Okay seems this one says 17 hours old....

ps now it says 23 hours....maybe its youtube....is it different from the first one I posted?
Yes this is the one thank you so much Lovin! Like I said if it's legit then I'd really appreciate some feedback from some people with more knowledge in these areas on what it means

You rock bro!

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Unless the US can test as effectively as Germany both in the the number of people and its accuracy, which I truly believe they can't yet from listening to Governor of New York, the US will just prolong this out break and more people will suffer needless deaths from a premature move.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
"... and we liked it!" :)

There is something to be said for growing up in a time where things would only get better!
When I Was young, we ate dirt and we were happy!

'You had dirt?'

SNL had some skits about this when Billy Crystal was a cast member- "When I was young, we wore cardboard boxes as shoes", with "You had feet?" as the response.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
When I Was young, we ate dirt and we were happy!

'You had dirt?'

SNL had some skits about this when Billy Crystal was a cast member- "When I was young, we wore cardboard boxes as shoes", with "You had feet?" as the response.
We had carrots with our dirt. My mother hated when I wiped off the excess dirt on my tshirts.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
We had carrots with our dirt. My mother hated when I wiped off the excess dirt on my tshirts.
A friend of mine had older parents and he was the baby of the family. He told me his grandpa (who was already a parent during the depression) got furious at him once for not eating the bones of his chicken leg when he was little. Told his dad "that boy's wasting food". Crazy.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
A friend of mine had older parents and he was the baby of the family. He told me his grandpa (who was already a parent during the depression) got furious at him once for not eating the bones of his chicken leg when he was little. Told his dad "that boy's wasting food". Crazy.
wow

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I walked a mile just to catch the bus, up hill, both ways ............

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
I had to spend the last 4 years of high school living with my grandparents, both survivors of the Great Depression. Even though they could have lived better, they made themselves live like it was still the depression. My 1980's mindset was wholly incompatible. The only "convenience" they had was electricity and a telephone. 4 years of no running water, no air conditioning, wood heat, and some of the worst cooking imaginable (no, Grumma, whole milk that is so old it has changed colors is NOT buttermilk). It was the suck.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis