no. 5

no. 5

Audioholic Field Marshall
I just showed the picture to my sister (who is as big into photography as I am into audio), she was impressed. no noise, she was wondering; what kind of camera do you have?

no. 5

no. 5

quotes from sister:
"Canon, thought so" (she likes Canon) and "whow, nice camra"

Buckle-meister

emorphien said:
...first you have to get your camera set up on a tripod as level as possible...Then you shoot the series of frames...The full stitched image is equivalent in size to a 45 megapixel image.
Medium format camera. One shot. :D

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
Buckle-meister said:
yes and no. You'd have to crop it, and then you'd ultimately wind up with fewer pixels. If you actually have someone that wants a 6' print stitching gives you more information for producing that larger print size.

Autofac

Autofac

Enthusiast
I'll throw some of my work up once I organize my online galleries, I have a lot of 35mm I havn't scanned yet but will soon.

I just, last week actually, bought a Nikon D70s, which I had been waiting a while for, I am pretty excited for that and to start shooting on it post christmas.

What does everyone else shoot on here?

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
Buckle-meister said:
This has not been substantiated in practical application. I have reviewed several closely controlled comparisons and a high quality 10 MP Bayer mosiac sensor digital system usually approximates the practical spatial frequency detail of a 6 x 6 MF analog camera using color film in practical use. Here is one such control test, though this test incorporates a 12.8MP Bayer mosiac sensor camera system, which surpasses the spatial resolution ability of the tested MF system:

http://www.ales.litomisky.com/projects/Analog versus Digital Shootout (Hasselblad, 35mm, Canon 5D).htm

-Chris

jcsprankle

jcsprankle

Audioholic
Costa Rica

This is a shot of my buddy in Costa Rica surfing. I thought it was a perfect shot.

Last edited:
Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
This tops em' all!

I just spotted this. Here, I'll give you a hint....

:)

SheepStar

P

philh

Full Audioholic
Kinda hard to top Sheep's capture, but took this one Saturday

majorloser

majorloser

Nice aquarium. I'm getting ready to set up a small aquarium. I don't think I'm goin to do marine this time. Probably just a cichlid tank.

Ordering one of these with the cherry stand and a wet/dry:

http://www.all-glass.com/products/featured/95waveaquarium/

I had a 200 gal. marine before. It was fun but I don't want something that I can't leave alone for a couple of days.

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
I thought my new Tundra Crew Cab 4x4 was hot stuff until I saw this today:

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I took this picture a couple of years ago. I was driving home, and just had to stop, and take a picture. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis