captain_tinker

captain_tinker

Audioholic
Well, if we are doing "My pic is better than your pic" I don't think I would have anything to offer, however here is a pic I took a few weeks ago of the beautiful California Poppies that popped up in my front flower bed.

-capT

JeffD2.

JeffD2.

Audioholic
Anatomy of a Champion's Serve

I had a chance to see Venus Williams play tennis tonight. She is a 3 time Wimbledon and 2 time U.S. Open Champion.

Check out the height of the toss, how she "uncoils" and then is ready to return.

Image is a bit soft, I'm still getting familiar with this camera.

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
Copley Square in Boston, Mass.

Sky over Copley Square in Boston, MA. Had to compress it a lot for the site to accept it (it was huge), so the sky doesn't look as crisp & awesome as it did. Took this pic in 2004. This is the best pic I have that I can post...don't think I can post any surgical pics, though the ones I took recently during a limb amputation post farm accident turned out really well.

Attachments

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
zildjian said:
Sky over Copley Square in Boston, MA. Had to compress it a lot for the site to accept it (it was huge), so the sky doesn't look as crisp & awesome as it did. Took this pic in 2004. This is the best pic I have that I can post...don't think I can post any surgical pics, though the ones I took recently during a limb amputation post farm accident turned out really well.
Glad I already finished dinner. LOL, Brad, I think I'm glad my computer is screwed up and I CAN'T access thumbnails! ;) ....just in case you confused the pics.

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
Thumbs up for us!

zildjian said:
That is one awesome pic! I can't believe that besides being an audio-virus-infected people, the members here are also one hell of photographers..

OK, I got...

1) inside of a Samsung Blu-ray player...
2) a funny pic of my son (a lesson to you all - say 'NO' to crack)... and
3) a moth I captured outside of my beach house (for size perspective he's sitting on a 2x2 stair railing).

Attachments

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Star Wars Exhibit at COSI

I apologize in advance for the horrible photos - those small digital cameras are terrible in low light. I tried with and without a flash - the flash was needed. The reflections killed the shots. The displays were impressive. It's amazing to me that George Lucas (THX) allowed Bose to present the audio for this show. The sound was terrible!

Last edited:
JeffD2.

JeffD2.

Audioholic
Hmmm.... Conspicuously absent from the Star Wars sign is the THX Certified logo. Hmmmm...:rolleyes:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I have a few thousand pics....will have to get an account somewhere to host them though.

*edit here we go:

$9 Million Ferrari once raced by Phil Hill

Interesting little one (see background):

Last edited:
Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
2) a funny pic of my son (a lesson to you all - say 'NO' to crack)... and
Don't lie Clint, we know its you. :p

I have a recent pic that I think everyone here can Appreciate.

B-day present from my brother, he has such good taste. :)

SheepStar

Last edited:
majorloser

majorloser

July 4th Trip to Oregon

Here's a few pics from a trip I took early July 2006 to Oregon

My Avatar:D

Spruce Goose

Spark Lake, Oregon

South Sister(?)

Bend, Oregon

A friend I left in Oregon

Last edited:
JeffD2.

JeffD2.

Audioholic
Creeps me out just a bit....

This photo was taken at Mom's house, Christmas Eve 2003. No one noticed at the time, but check out the TV.

Could be fodder for an M. Night Shyamalan film. But of course the ending would suck. :D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Clint DeBoer said:
Nice! I don't even have one of those! lol
It will see much action this weekend, only on pay per view!

SheepStar

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
majorloser said:
Here's a few pics from a trip I took last month to Oregon
Oregon or Washington? Isn't that the Aviation museum in Seattle?

majorloser

majorloser

Evergreen Aviation Museum in beautiful McMinnville, Oregon. Home of the Spuce Goose. Located in the heart of the Willamette Valley wine country :D
(Oregon plug for Rjbudz)

I also have some good pics from the Boeing Museum of Flight located just outside Seattle in the "not as beautiful" town of Everett. There are also some one-of-a-kind aircraft at that museum.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I've visited all over Washington and Oregon (have family scattered up there), and I like both. I really enjoyed the Boeing Museum. Should have known that was the Goose, and that it isn't at the Boeing museum.

majorloser

majorloser

Note in the one shot the Goose's wing is over the Blackbird. She's freakin' HUGE. I got some decent shots inside the Goose, too.

The Blackbird at the Boeing museum is a one-of-a-kind M-21 mothership. Was used to launch D-21 drones. VERY COOL SHIP.

(Boy I could really hijack this thread with aircraft photos and chat :rolleyes: )

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis