Converting Wired Speakers to 5-6 GHz Wireless Speakers

W

WSallai

Audiophyte
Hello, Audiophiles.
I am looking to install a surround system in my living room and do not want to run wires all the way around the room to reach surround speakers. I would like to have the wireless system run on 5 or 6GHz WiFi so that it will not interfere with my 2.4 & 5 GHz WiFi Router and devices. I will be hooking up the transmitter(s) to a Denon AVR-S760H 7.2 Channel AV Receiver - 75 W/Ch (2021 Model), Advanced 8K Upscaling, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization, DTS Virtual:X & More, Built-in HEOS, Amazon Alexa Voice Control. What make and/or model devices would you recommend?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Bill

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Hello, Audiophiles.
I am looking to install a surround system in my living room and do not want to run wires all the way around the room to reach surround speakers. I would like to have the wireless system run on 5 or 6GHz WiFi so that it will not interfere with my 2.4 & 5 GHz WiFi Router and devices. I will be hooking up the transmitter(s) to a Denon AVR-S760H 7.2 Channel AV Receiver - 75 W/Ch (2021 Model), Advanced 8K Upscaling, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization, DTS Virtual:X & More, Built-in HEOS, Amazon Alexa Voice Control. What make and/or model devices would you recommend?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Bill
Something like this would work...but, just run wires.
You will be downgrading.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Just a bit of FYI: These systems work in light of sight. at 6Ghz the length of the wave is about 2" - so even relatively thin objects would stop the radio, not to mention, such wireless kits free you from not needing audio cable, but you still must run a power cable.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis