Compulsory Vaccination in a Democratic Society?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
No, I meant ask the stress that goes along with worrying about it. People can say "it's only old people or people with underlying conditions" all they want but I do not want this virus and take my chances that I'll be just fine. People are nuts, just nuts flirting with possible disaster.
I want my vaccine so I can stop worrying and eventually caring about it at all.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
OTOH, Ezekiel Emmanuel, architect of Obamacare and one of Biden's advisors, has said that life after age 75 isn't worth living. I wonder how Joe, Pelosi, Feinstein and many others in Congress feel about this comment.

highfigh

highfigh

The Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine should be approved very soon and that's the big game changer. It's 3 bucks a dose and transported at normal temperature. It's also produced in abundance. When that ramps up that will, I think, really knock this pandemic down.

If they can keep up with the mutations, sure.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
If they can keep up with the mutations, sure.
Mutations mean absolutely nothing, try to doing some research. The mutations have been very slight. The spike protein which is what infects cells us still the same. That is what the vaccines are targeting. Every time someone say bullshit like you just did it makes it harder and harder to convince people to get vaccinated. If "sheep" think oh well it will mutate and I won't be protected in the future they will never take the vaccine.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
OTOH, Ezekiel Emmanuel, architect of Obamacare and one of Biden's advisors, has said that life after age 75 isn't worth living. I wonder how Joe, Pelosi, Feinstein and many others in Congress feel about this comment.

You really are an idiot. Another clown, keep spewing your bullshit. Have a good time with it clown.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Mutations mean absolutely nothing, try to doing some research. The mutations have been very slight. The spike protein which is what infects cells us still the same. That is what the vaccines are targeting. Every time someone say bullshit like you just did it makes it harder and harder to convince people to get vaccinated. If "sheep" think oh well it will mutate and I won't be protected in the future they will never take the vaccine.
There is recent news of the spike protein mutating and causing a more infectious strain in England.

highfigh

highfigh

Yeah, my comments are influencing the masses. Righteo! If it's not significant, why is England shutting down and why did Dr Mark say it's critical? Where did I post that people shouldn't get the vaccination?

When I made the comment about sheep, I was being critical of people being led off to slaughter by people deciding that they know better than the experts, Nimrod.

Jags like you are one of the reasons we can't have nice things.

highfigh

highfigh

You really are an idiot. Another clown, keep spewing your bullshit. Have a good time with it clown.

Read the effing article- he said that when he reaches 75, he doesn't want to live. That's fine for him, but he shouldn't impose that on anyone else and certainly, not through making policy.

Go on, then.

Sorry for pissing in your Wheaties.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
There is recent news of the spike protein mutating and causing a more infectious strain in England.
The spike protein is still the target, nothing has changed on that front.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, my comments are influencing the masses. Righteo! If it's not significant, why is England shutting down and why did Dr Mark say it's critical? Where did I post that people shouldn't get the vaccination?

When I made the comment about sheep, I was being critical of people being led off to slaughter by people deciding that they know better than the experts, Nimrod.

Jags like you are one of the reasons we can't have nice things.
And then you introduce politics you asshole. As fucking usual, politics. You only mentioned Democrats, of course.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I post about Oxfords vaccine and post political bullshit. You are the fucking reason we can't have nice things.

highfigh

highfigh

And then you introduce politics you asshole. As fucking usual, politics. You only mentioned Democrats, of course.

I didn't mention Democrats, I mentioned a Democrat, who happened to say/write something terrible about life after 75, about how he feels about it. I did mention Obamacare and Biden, but didn't comment on them, good or bad. I don't give a rat's ass about party when someone says something like this and if a Republican had said it, I still would have dumped on them for it- his personal view is different from that of most other people and because of that, it shouldn't be allowed to affect/guide national policy.

You really are a pissed off little guy. Get help.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
There has to be some measure of protection for the majority against the stupid unless the stupid want to self isolate on a remote is and until they succumb to the virus and pass on. Darwin has to get more agressive in weeding out the dumb. Individual freedoms and rights disappear for those who are f'in selfish.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I didn't mention Democrats, I mentioned a Democrat, who happened to say/write something terrible about life after 75, about how he feels about it. I did mention Obamacare and Biden, but didn't comment on them, good or bad. I don't give a rat's ass about party when someone says something like this and if a Republican had said it, I still would have dumped on them for it- his personal view is different from that of most other people and because of that, it shouldn't be allowed to affect/guide national policy.

You need help. This was a normal discussion until brought politics into as usual. You mentioned other Democrats. No old republicans? You know exactly what you were doing with that little comment and bullshit post. So why don't you stop

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

I was just thinking of the numbnut in Texas (lt gov?) who wanted old people to die for the economy....and wondered if he ever sacrificed himself.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai

I read your little article there and who cares. He basically said he doesn't want to live past 75. No one is going to make anyone die at 75. You posted that because you wanted to post politics and start a political discussion. You knew exactly what the hell you were doing. Congrats, you sidelined the discussion on vaccines.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I was just thinking of the numbnut in Texas (lt gov?) who wanted old people to die for the economy....and wondered if he ever sacrificed himself.
That was jaw dropping when I heard it even after three years of Trump.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I read your little article there and who cares. He basically said he doesn't want to live past 75. No one is going to make anyone die at 75. You posted that because you wanted to post politics and start a political discussion. You knew exactly what the hell you were doing. Congrats, you sidelined the discussion on vaccines.

Below is the article linked op-ed by Ezekiel Emmanuel:

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
It's the lieutenant gov said and I quote there are more important things than living. He didn't bring that up because he wants to pounce on a Democrat and play bullshit politics.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Here ya go. How stupid is this statement.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis