j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Definitely the best film Pixar has put out in years. I'd personally put it up at the top of my list from them. Well rounded story, great characters, great voice acting. Audio was great and the animation was beautiful. Took both of my kids (adults) and my grandson and everyone loved it. Wouldn't necessarily say it is a must watch in theaters, but it is a must watch.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
I took my daughter to see it. There might've been a tear or two shed. Great flick. The trailer made it look like a ripoff of "The Book of Life", but it wasn't at all. I thoroughly enjoyed it -- more than "The Book of Life", actually. Daughter didn't care for the murderous villain though, and she refuses to watch the movie again. Maybe when she's older.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Didn't want to mention Book of Life, but yes I liked this one better. I liked Book of Life too though. The core story about the villain was a bit surprising for this film which seems geared not so much toward a young audience, but I enjoyed it. Not sure younger kids will enjoy that aspect for sure.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
My wife and I saw it in the theater and really enjoyed it. Really hated the shitty half-hour short Frozen film that ran prior to it however.

Eddie14

Eddie14

Enthusiast
So touching movie! mom was crying while we're watching it. What I love is the graphic, design, fabulously beautiful.

Bryce_H

Bryce_H

Senior Audioholic
great movie and tears were shed...concur on the short before hand. apparently they got so much flack they removed it :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
There was no short before this one when I saw it.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis