Children Love the Snow!

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Hmm, a day of snow or sun would be a welcome break from the 9mo of rain here in Seattle. Some years we get a 2 or 3 day snow storm in February. :)

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Kids like Winter and snow until they have had to shovel it for 35 years.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I lived in Corpus Christi for a year and felt the humid heat. When you get above 120° F (I've seen 128 out here!) it doesn't matter whether it's humid or not. It's just hot.
Sounds like where I grew up in West Texas. Texas heat is different depending on what part of the state you're in. I'll take the dry heat or this humidity we have here. I got sunburned through my hair last year. How is that even possible? Happened to all of us at a little water park. Good lord it was hot that day.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Kids like Winter and snow until they have had to shovel it for 35 years.
That's why I have a giant ass snowblower for at home and a skid steer for work. I'm not to old to shovel, but I'm at the age of why shovel when I can use equipment to do it faster and easier.

Plus the wife drives a Subaru so we don't need to shovel at home if it's only an inch or so. So I tend to be a touch lazy.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
That's why I have a giant ass snowblower for at home and a skid steer for work. I'm not to old to shovel, but I'm at the age of why shovel when I can use equipment to do it faster and easier.

Plus the wife drives a Subaru so we don't need to shovel at home if it's only an inch or so. So I tend to be a touch lazy.
WTHeck are y'all doing up north?
1578603912617.png

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis