Cheetah TV wall mounts from Amazon?

Omega Supreme

Omega Supreme

Audioholic
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
The steel on the one from Monoprice looks like it's about double the thickness of the Cheetah mount. The ones from Parts Express are reasonable and heavy gauge steel and I use more of theirs than Chief, Onmi or Peerless.

Omega Supreme

Omega Supreme

Audioholic
I didn't even think to check at monoprice. I have always just bought cables from them and didn't even think to see if they had tv mounts. Thanks.

T

TyBenj

Enthusiast
I got mine from amazon too, and if I had to do it again I would look for something with a little thicker construction, as I felt that the connection to the tv was a little iffy, but it is holding just fine for me.

I should have spent a few extra bucks to make sure my 1000 dollar tv wont fall off the wall, haha.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I have two of the ones from Parts Express and they are very well designed.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I weigh 205lbs and the Monoprice bracket held me without any flex when I tested it out.

I got mine from amazon too, and if I had to do it again I would look for something with a little thicker construction, as I felt that the connection to the tv was a little iffy, but it is holding just fine for me.

I should have spent a few extra bucks to make sure my 1000 dollar tv wont fall off the wall, haha.

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
I've installed a couple of the Cheetah mounts - the mount itself is decent quality steel but their lag bolts are absolute JUNK. They twist off with less than max torque applied. I had to replace the supplied lag screws with ones from a hardware store - so keep that in mind ...

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I recently got a second mount for my bedroom. I went with Sanus. They cost a little more but they are very well built and accommodate lots of positioning choices for mounting to studs. I used a VMPL in the living room for my 50 inch plasma and got the slightly cheaper VMPL50 for my 40 inch LCD.

Jim

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis