Center channel struggle?? Help

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
Stop wasting your money on bad equipment and buy a cable box for the basement and move your good system where you spend most of your time.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Stop wasting your money on bad equipment and buy a cable box for the basement and move your good system where you spend most of your time.
My system won’t fit downstairs it would be easier to move the cable upstairs but they probably would be mad if I never left my bed room . The sub alone would take up as much space as the tv does .
I’m rarely in the basement I only use that stereo for bench press or feeding tarantulas .

Ultimate bass lover !! si ht15 dvc.
Free the reptile aliens

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
I agree, shipping is a little high on that one. My point is that for 60 bucks to the door, you could have one of the speakers you mentioned, and it looks like pretty good deal.
Skipping three or four trips to goodwill and you would be well on your way to saving the money for it. Be patient, and relentless in searching. What you want will come up.
So far the Sony 2.5-3 way bookshelves are the best. CEnter I may try my klipsch icon center someday dono . But this Sony one takes too much power to drive center it sounds good on my onkyo amp butt not the Sony .

Free the reptile aliens

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
So far the Sony 6 ohm bookshelve is the best center channel I’ve tried .

Free the reptile aliens

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis