CEDIA 2019 Show Coverage Page

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
2019 was a busy year in consumer audio as evident by all of the new and exciting products released by some of the big name brands like Polk, Denon, Pioneer, MartinLogan, Monoprice, etc. We haven't seen this much enthusiasm among manufacturers for a CEDIA show in a very long time. We plan on covering the latest advances in loudspeakers, immersive surround processors, and more. This is our official forum page where we will be uploading show coverage and pics. Feel free to make requests on what you'd like to see here as well.

Stay tuned for our live CEDIA coverage broadcasts on our Facebook and Youtube pages as well as one on one interviews.

CEDIA2019_YT.jpg

CEDIA 2019 Show Coverage

DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn

Senior Audioholic
Gene, are you here at CEDIA? If yes, let's have coffee or something.

Jon AA

Jon AA

Audioholic
If you haven't already, please get over to the JBL display and check out the new 16 channel processor and AVR! With these, the Monoprice, Emotiva, etc, the 16 channel wars are upon us.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Gene, are you here at CEDIA? If yes, let's have coffee or something.
Hi Dawn; Sorry we've been non stop in meetings and shooting videos for the last 2 day. Next year hopefully we will be there long and can meet up.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
If you haven't already, please get over to the JBL display and check out the new 16 channel processor and AVR! With these, the Monoprice, Emotiva, etc, the 16 channel wars are upon us.
We have a bunch of videos covering 16CH processors including the Monoprice HTP-1.

Here is a quick video for Integra's new 11CH AV receivers and Processors:

more coming.

DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn

Senior Audioholic
Trinnov Electronics and Triad Speakers won best demo at CEDIA 2019. Triad used their Gold Monitors, Gold Mini Monitors, and both Platinum and Silver Subs.

Crazy great demo.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Trinnov Electronics and Triad Speakers won best demo at CEDIA 2019. Triad used their Gold Monitors, Gold Mini Monitors, and both Platinum and Silver Subs.

Crazy great demo.
Sadly I didn't have time to do that demo. Too many new product interviews. Next year....

W

Wu-Fer

Audiophyte
Scratching my head over this: How can Denon release a new amp in 2019 that doesn't have Airplay, Googlecast, and Spotify support?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You're referring to what model? Receiver rather than amp?

Scratching my head over this: How can Denon release a new amp in 2019 that doesn't have Airplay, Googlecast, and Spotify support?

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
We have a bunch of videos covering 16CH processors including the Monoprice HTP-1.
Is anybody able to point me in the direction of the Monoprice HTP-1 vid? I can't find it for the life of me *blushes and would like to check it out.

Cheers!

Jon AA

Jon AA

Audioholic
Thanks for the video, Gene. Audio Control hadn't been on my radar until now. It looks like their $4600 AVR is the lowest cost of entry to 16 channels I've heard of so far (when you consider it comes with 7 amps built in).

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
The Integra $2,500 11Ch AVP and $2,500 11Ch Amp seem interesting for guys who want 11Ch separates, but without room correction like Dirac.

The Integra MSRP's are a few hundred dollars less than the Yamaha $2,700 11Ch AVP and $2,900 11Ch Amp.

The Monolith $2500 11Ch Amp might be a better deal than both Amps. But the $4,000 Monolith HTP-1 AVP might seem too expensive compared to both, although the HTP-1 does have Dirac which might be a deal-breaker for people who must have Dirac.

The $4,000 Monolith HTP-1 Dirac-AVP seems like a bargain compared to the much more expensive Dirac-AVPs from AudioControl, NAD, and ATI/DataSat, especially when you combine the Monolith AVP with the other Monolith Amps.

Last edited:
Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Hey it least it has a dac. Wouldn't find such a unit useful myself, but it may meet someone's needs at that price point.....
IMO, The Yamaha A-S301 represents a better value with a power rating of 60w/ch both channels driven at 8 ohms with only 0.019% THD from 20-20kHz, for $50 less.

It also has the advantage of featuring Bass-Treble and Loudness controls which is rare on today's Hi-Fi gear:

https://usa.yamaha.com/products/audio_visual/hifi_components/a-s301/specs.html#product-tabs

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis