CD/DVD-A/SACD Dynamic Comparisons

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
surveyor said:
I am not by any mean means posting this as a statement, but I thought you might find it interesting!

http://sound.westhost.com/cd-sacd-dvda.htm

Cheers :confused:

Somewhat late responing :(
Thanks for the link and read most of it. I have read papers from David Rich as well discussing this issue.
I have not seen a credible listening comparison though with no monkey business in the chain of recording. Can anyone hear that kind or resolution that seems to be almost beyond the limits of hearing. Certainly 24 bits are and anything over 20kHz under 100dB spl.

pikers

pikers

Audioholic
gene said:
WmAX;

I agree with you 100% and feel it is truly sad. We will be posting an interview article on cables with a high end speaker manufacturer that will surprise everyone.
Of course, you wouldn't publish it if he said differently, in your interest in objectivity:rolleyes: Lemme guess who this groundbreaking interview involves - John Dunlavy, right?;) I wonder if we can reach him for comment?:eek:

Realize that many of the high end manufacturers try to support their dealers who usually promote very high $$$ cables with questionable marketing claims. Its hard to get everyone to see the light, or the cable for what it really is, wire :)
Sure. This explains why the market exists, because everyone's "duped.":D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis