D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
the C3 is the longest running Corvette model ('68 - '82) and while the pinnacle of performance was reached early on, the 70's into the 80's proved to be quite void of such. That is part of the reason for the pricing.
'56-67 the prime years?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I really don't understand cars but like to look. Apparently the story with the '70 Plymouth Superbird is they weren't selling because they weren't practical. Owners bought them, and once they started winning races they became sellable. It was a street racer, and they'd be listed at 425 horse for insurance purposed but really were 500 or more. The hemi 426 is more expensive than the 440 six-pack my cousin says. I'm sure more rare. They average 250-300K at auctions, and the hemi will go for more.
View attachment 57899
View attachment 57900
The father of a high school friend owned a Dodge dealership and my friend said his mom used to drive to the grocery store in one of these- IIRC, it was the bright green one.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
while I don't race it, I have no fears of 'getting on it' !View attachment 61001
Me too. That’s what it’s built for!!! I have raced my Camaro(also NOT stock), but it’s not really necessary. But then again, why have a bad ass car to just sit and look at? Btw. Love the stinger hood!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
1679851093825.png

Remember these? 5.9L turbodiesel cummins. 1990s Dodge 6-wheel. Can't really speak for performance. Turbo concerns me.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Not every diesel had Turbo. Those Cummins engines were something. Straight six turbo with crazy torque at almost no RPM.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Fair enough. Not all diesels have turbos. Wasn’t really meaning they all did, just most. I own three turbo diesels. That turbo Cummins dude asked about? BAMF.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis