highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
But that was the 2004 model. I had a Olds Cutlass Supreme when they were high on the list and it was stolen on Christmas Eve, less than 45 minutes after I got home from my parent's house. I know it was less than 45 minutes because the Police officer rang the doorbell less than 45 minutes after I returned. As usual, the dirtbag peeled the column but the unusual thing- he went home, opened the door and kicked the piece that he broke onto the street, alerting at least one of the sic cops who were at that location, on another call. One of them basically said "Got a minute?" and arrested him. When the cop was at our house, I grabbed a screwdriver and pliers, saying "So, I need my keys?". He laughed and said yes.

I put a starter kill relay with a momentary switch, which had to be pushed in order to start it, but that switch broke and fortunately, I was at work where I installed car audio & alarms (Ironic, I know). Before I could leave, I had to come up with a way to prevent it starting, so I wired the relay's ground connection through the cigarette lighter. I don't smoke, so I had coins in the ash tray with the lighter.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
But that was the 2004 model. I had a Olds Cutlass Supreme when they were high on the list and it was stolen on Christmas Eve, less than 45 minutes after I got home from my parent's house. I know it was less than 45 minutes because the Police officer rang the doorbell less than 45 minutes after I returned. As usual, the dirtbag peeled the column but the unusual thing- he went home, opened the door and kicked the piece that he broke onto the street, alerting at least one of the sic cops who were at that location, on another call. One of them basically said "Got a minute?" and arrested him. When the cop was at our house, I grabbed a screwdriver and pliers, saying "So, I need my keys?". He laughed and said yes.

I put a starter kill relay with a momentary switch, which had to be pushed in order to start it, but that switch broke and fortunately, I was at work where I installed car audio & alarms (Ironic, I know). Before I could leave, I had to come up with a way to prevent it starting, so I wired the relay's ground connection through the cigarette lighter. I don't smoke, so I had coins in the ash tray with the lighter.
Cutlass was pretty close to the top of the list in the 90s LOL.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
GM was high on the list for a long time, I was just too busy at work to take the time to install the alarm that was in the trunk, along with the full stereo system. The guy who stole the car didn't even have time to look.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
The girl I dated in college had a 1970 442 W-30. Her dad owned the dealership in Ocala, fl back then. From what I hear, from our class reunion, she never sold the car and her husband and her have since restored the car to factory specs.

Last edited:
cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
4 speed or auto Chris ?
She loved driving my 63 Impala SS 409 ( 4 sp, posi), The girl loved to shift, so 4 speed. It even had the aluminum diff housing and light fenders and hood. Pretty much every option Ols had on the car her dad loaded it up from what I remember, it was Black with the white hood stripe. I sure miss that car LOL.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
She loved driving my 63 Impala SS 409 ( 4 sp, posi), The girl loved to shift, so 4 speed. It even had the aluminum diff housing and light fenders and hood. Pretty much every option Ols had on the car her dad loaded it up from what I remember, it was Black with the white hood stripe. I sure miss that car LOL.
Nice ! My buddy has a '70 W31, same car except the 350, close ratio (M21) Muncie

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I just put my ZO6 away for the winter, it will come out of hibernation in April

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
68-82 corvette- can a bigger engine be put in?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis