William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
one very quick C8 !

Wow. Just wow!!!. I can’t believe it pulled the wheels that hard at what looks like about 300’.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Wow. Just wow!!!. I can’t believe it pulled the wheels that hard at what looks like about 300’.
OF course I sure hope folks know this is not a stock C8. Its has a few little upgrades, most importantly for around $20,000 you can bolt on a twin Turbo in kit to give ya a little boast of 2000 hp..
ETS C8 Corvette Turbo Kit

• Regular price for the 2000 hp kit $19,345.00

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
OF course I sure hope folks know this is not a stock C8. Its has a few little upgrades, most importantly for around $20,000 you can bolt on a twin Turbo in kit to give ya a little boast of 2000 hp..
ETS C8 Corvette Turbo Kit

• Regular price for the 2000 hp kit $19,345.00
Haha. I would hope nobody would believe that to be stock! Lol I was wondering what kind of chassis and suspension work they did.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Haha. I would hope nobody would believe that to be stock! Lol I was wondering what kind of chassis and suspension work they did.
The clutch box was changed to a Dodson C8 Corvette Clutch Pressure Tuning Box By Cicio Performance · , a Upgraded Clutch and the 15" LG wheel package to allow slicks. the package includes:
  • LG Motorsports C8 Billet Drag Spindles
  • LG Motorsports custom tubular lower control arms
  • LG Motorsports Custom one piece rear brake rotors
  • LG Motorsports C8 Rear HD Tie Rods
  • StopTech 4 Piston brake calipers
  • Rear brake pads and hardware
  • Two lower control arm bolts
  • Ball joints installed into spindles and control arms

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The time a couple months ago I'm on the highway and the car is driving on the dotted lines. When they get off up ahead they are driving on shoulder and straight into a parked car. At the last second they make a turn onto the side street. I'm thinking definitely were on the sauce. :p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Toyota, or American junk?

LOL. Seriously i think Asian is running away with the car market. Toyota, Honda, Subaru.....even Kia. ;):p

Trucks are another matter. Not sure the Asian trucks have the power to compete.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Wow, a legit one of 30 ever built, a 1966 Ford GT40 Mk1, street legal road car, sold at Mecum $6.3 million.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, a legit one of 30 ever built, a 1966 Ford GT40 Mk1, street legal road car, sold at Mecum $6.3 million.
Body design still holds up pretty well IMO.

Part of the Apex Collection. Worth a look maybe. Lots of muscle.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis