Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
They did indeed. Still…NOT cool. Maybe with a “Sport” sticker on the side.
back in my day we had converted full size vans, port hole windows, shag carpeting. Remember those old bumper stickers....... If this vans a rockin' don't come knockin' ! :p

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
back in my day we had converted full size vans, port hole windows, shag carpeting. Remember those old bumper stickers....... If this vans a rockin' don't come knockin' ! :p
Yeah buddy! I kinda always wanted a full scale mystery machine.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I attended the Gator Nationals once, about 30 years ago, good time. One of these March trips to Fl I've got to get to Garlits museum in Ocala
That guy’s a legend. You won’t believe it, but I have a scale version of the wynncharger on my night stand!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Minivan's usually have a hitch, although many only have about 2000 lb towing capacity. However, not all campers weigh 5000lb.
Yeah, even Honda accords have hitches lol, and definitely some campers are less than 3k. Ours is about 7500lbs. 27’. Pretty typical, but ain’t no Honda odyssey pulling it!

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Yeah, even Honda accords have hitches lol, and definitely some campers are less than 3k. Ours is about 7500lbs. 27’. Pretty typical, but ain’t no Honda odyssey pulling it!
A lot of people are building campers that are very small, but I'm not sure I would want to be so cramped- if I build out my van, I could use that and it's much higher than those little teardrop jobs. In decent weather, I would want to sit outside or under a canopy but a van like mine isn't bad with seating. Still, it's nice to be able to stand up and walk around inside.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
A lot of people are building campers that are very small, but I'm not sure I would want to be so cramped- if I build out my van, I could use that and it's much higher than those little teardrop jobs. In decent weather, I would want to sit outside or under a canopy but a van like mine isn't bad with seating. Still, it's nice to be able to stand up and walk around inside.
I like the idea of building a van into camper. But having the space of a TT or 5th is hard to beat. If I was taking a road trip to genes down in Florida the van would be sweet!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis