Can we have a rational discussion about guns and why the typical arguments for gun control and its implementation won't work?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
My new job is at a homeless apartment, so there are problems. One guy just threatened me and is a consistent problem. So I thought maybe get a pair of brass knuckles. Ah no those are prohibited. But I guess you can conceal & carry. WTF? I'm gonna guess both would be prohibited at the apartment.

We will see how long I last there. I know I couldn't have done it at a younger age. Needles, drugs, and it's generally not a good area. People at the next property sleeping on the ground. Pretty sure I saw one woman hooking. It's a different world that's for sure. Some have problems but seem like they can improve themselves. Others I imagine could never hold down a job. Key to drugs: don't ever start.
You were fired from your previous job?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I didn't start this thread so people could bitch about Trump, I wanted to have a conversation about guns and it's obvious that some people here can't stay on topic.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Evil Trump letting a homeless woman permanently move into Trump Tower and feeding her for free
Sort of like giving away his presidential salary and then saying, See, look at how charitable I am. (He's a billionaire LOL.)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I see that you read my last comment......
Hehehe....

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
They're legal?
SCOTUS overturned the ban on the 14th, 6 to 3-

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
SCOTUS overturned the ban on the 14th, 6 to 3-

Not one of America's finer moments. :confused:

newsletter