Can someone from Colorado build me a box?

• Thread starter cameron paterson
  • Start date
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks for the link loveinthehd. I understand I don't know much about boxes but I cannot get WinISD to work. Should I try bassbox?
If you want to actually model your own and see how each factor affects a box choice, yes, I'd find one that works well. TLS I believe uses Bassbox pro (which I think has a fee). What didn't work about winisd?

C

cameron paterson

Audioholic Chief
I put in the t/s parameters and couldnt get it to load.

C

cameron paterson

Audioholic Chief
I got winisd to work! How do I scroll up to see the SPL?

C

cameron paterson

Audioholic Chief
I got winisd. I dont even know how I did. I have a problem though. I cant scroll up to see the SPL or anything else. How do I scroll up?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I got winisd. I dont even know how I did. I have a problem though. I cant scroll up to see the SPL or anything else. How do I scroll up?
I'm not a winisd training school....and you should do as much learning on your own, maybe start with some threads dedicated to a how to use winisd....there's a technique to an extent.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Getting driver testing software in the case of your driver might be a good idea as TLS suggested so you have real data to work with in particular.....Dayton has such via their DATS setup....

C

cameron paterson

Audioholic Chief
I have the correct box to use from Kevin at GSG (marty builds). He says I should go with a box thats 7ft3 and tuned at 32hz. Can anyone build me a box thats from Colorado?

jinjuku

jinjuku

Sure. Look up a car audio place like was mentioned prior....

C

cameron paterson

Audioholic Chief
Can someone from Colorado build a box for me?

ski2xblack

ski2xblack

Audioholic Field Marshall
Cameron, I'm checking with a local contractor to see if he's interested. Don't hold your breath, he's busy. I'll shoot you a pm if he's interested.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis