itschris

itschris

You don't need a phono preamp as your AVR already has one. That is for playing records. However, you still need to figure out how you are going to get the signal out of the AVR and to your PC.
Yeah... that does create an issue. I guess I can always tackle that down the road. The Pro-ject does come with a USB optioned player I could consider.

B

bikdav

Senior Audioholic
It's interesting that this post came up. I'm currently looking at the Audio-Technica AT-LP120-USB, Music Hall USB-1, Reloop RP-2000M, and Pioneer PLX-1000 (somewhat out of the planned price range, but really nice), Onkyo CP-1050 as candidates. I've always liked DJ style turntables.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
If you like the DJ Style turntables, then you should pay a visit to Guitar Center. They typically have a selection, and sometimes have used gear too.

I have a Technics SL1210, and couldn't be happier. It ain't cheap though.

B

bikdav

Senior Audioholic
If you like the DJ Style turntables, then you should pay a visit to Guitar Center. They typically have a selection, and sometimes have used gear too.

I have a Technics SL1210, and couldn't be happier. It ain't cheap though.

Update. I just bought the Music Hall USB-1. The price was right in my range and it does what I need it to do.

Attachments

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis