W

wally

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I am really new at all of this. &nbsp;I hope this is the right place for my question

I am looking to purchase a new RPTV and would like some knowledgeable input. &nbsp;

I have owned manhy televisions, but have never bought a RPTV and don't really know what to look for. &nbsp;I would like to get the most for my money (don't we all?). &nbsp;I have staggered thru the process trying to find the right set that fits my budget. &nbsp;Presently the Phillips model 46PP9302 is at the top of my list. &nbsp; &nbsp;Any thoughts or experiences relating to this model? &nbsp;Any suggestions for something better in a similar price range?

Any info will be greatly appreicated.</font>

E

Eric

Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>There are plenty of very good RSPTV out there. I hear good things about Mitsubishi but own a Panasonic.

HomeTheaterSpot.com has lots of message boards for different manufactures and gear. I would peruse those boards and see what current owners are saying.

Things that were on my hit list when I looked for my RSPTV were:
* must have a built in scan doubler.
* must have PIP.
* must be HDTV ready and have 2 component video inputs.
* Should have front AV inputs jacks &nbsp;(game consoles or whatever)

I had some other items but can’t remember them (first thing to go is the memory!)</font>

W

wally

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Thanks for the input &amp; the link. &nbsp;I have gotten lots of great info from their site as well.

Wally</font>

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis