lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Kinda surprised no one has posted anything in regards to this. I'm sure our gun nut/conservatives wouldn't particularly have anything to say, but.....just wondering how you view it. Truly a horrible thing especially since the mental illness had somewhat been recognized earlier.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Kinda surprised no one has posted anything in regards to this. I'm sure our gun nut/conservatives wouldn't particularly have anything to say, but.....just wondering how you view it. Truly a horrible thing especially since the mental illness had somewhat been recognized earlier.
All I can see or hear is the right-wing trying to change the subject to anything but a racist murderer running amok with guns.

Here's an 18-year-old who spent most of the last year since high school reading murderous white supremacy propaganda on the internet. He had the time and freedom to arm himself with excessive weaponry, deck himself in camouflage military-style clothing & body armor, and write an insane 180-page-long diatribe declaring his intent to start a race war. Just a teen-aged boy exercising his freedom of speech and 2nd amendment rights. Nothing to get upset about.

If I can translate just a bit, the message from GOP politicians to voters is 'Get real angry. But don't expect us to do anything.'

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
I am surprised you were surprised.

mono-bloc

mono-bloc

Full Audioholic
Just another day in gun crazy America. Nothing will happen with the gun laws, No reforms, No new laws. It's an uncle Festas mentality. Your president got shot and killed. some years ago. What happened they simply replaced him with someone else.

Two things need to change , Firstly replace / change your constitution, to delete "The right to bear arms" Of cause it's never going to happen. Second , Take the electoral power away from the American Rifle Collective or whatever it's called.. That group control the government. With a massive electoral lobby. So far this year 198 people have died as a result of your do nothing mentality.. Wake up America.

We in Australia had a nut who killed 20 odd people in Tasmania, some years ago. One week later the gun laws where reviewed and renewed and a gun buy back was introduced. That buy back is current today, Sure we have problems with people who want to use guns. But obtaining a gun license and a license to buy is almost impossible. Heavy penalties apply. At the moment there is a drug war raging in both Sydney and Melbourne. Police have increased there investigations and people are being arrested every day. But at least the drug dealers are only killing each other. Nothings perfect,. But at least we admit we have a problem..

jinjuku

jinjuku

I am surprised you were surprised.
Kind of like that time I'm telling my wife something:

"well when were you going to tell me about that?"

I'm telling you now...

Sorry if threads aren't started on everyone's individual expected schedule.

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Blacks who kill are monsters, thugs, lock them up and throw away the key.
whites are afforded the (privilege of mental illness.

Poor baby….
this guy is not mentally ill, he is a patriotic American who believes what he was taught, and acted on it.

my local social media has nothing posted about this, but they are livid because someone spray painted a wall.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Pretty sure this one will end up being like that conversation as well. There won't be an answer either way.

You get the bad apples and they taint everything. Every gun owner becomes a psycho but the actual radicals go under the radar and things like this still happen.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Blacks who kill are monsters, thugs, lock them up and throw away the key.
whites are afforded the (privilege of mental illness.

Poor baby….
this guy is not mentally ill, he is a patriotic American who believes what he was taught, and acted on it.

my local social media has nothing posted about this, but they are livid because someone spray painted a wall.
Gotta ask. You sound miffed that a thread wasn't started on this pronto. Why didn't you start it?

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Sorry if threads aren't started on everyone's individual expected schedule.
You all do a great job of moderating. Anyone here can start a thread. It is not up to the moderators. People post what is important to them. I am not surprised that people don’t want to discuss this. There is so much going on.

I really am thankful that I can spew here.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Just another day in gun crazy America. Nothing will happen with the gun laws, No reforms, No new laws. It's an uncle Festas mentality. Your president got shot and killed. some years ago. What happened they simply replaced him with someone else.

Two things need to change , Firstly replace / change your constitution, to delete "The right to bear arms" Of cause it's never going to happen. Second , Take the electoral power away from the American Rifle Collective or whatever it's called.. That group control the government. With a massive electoral lobby. So far this year 198 people have died as a result of your do nothing mentality.. Wake up America.

We in Australia had a nut who killed 20 odd people in Tasmania, some years ago. One week later the gun laws where reviewed and renewed and a gun buy back was introduced. That buy back is current today, Sure we have problems with people who want to use guns. But obtaining a gun license and a license to buy is almost impossible. Heavy penalties apply. At the moment there is a drug war raging in both Sydney and Melbourne. Police have increased there investigations and people are being arrested every day. But at least the drug dealers are only killing each other. Nothings perfect,. But at least we admit we have a problem..
If anything, the events of last year's Jan 6 "Peaceful Demonstration" showed clearly that this isn't what our forefathers meant and maybe it is indeed time to update the constitution. I served 3 years and after 3 years of having my M16 on me nearly 24/7, you get used to it. For many months I felt that something is missing, like a missing limb. I still envy long-distance target practice shooting.
But even a semi-automatic rifle like AR-15 (or its clones) has no valid arguments for neither hunting nor target shooting. In fact, more than 3 states already ban AR-15-style assault rifles.

Something doesn't seem right about the Buffalo shooter getting that gun
a) How exactly shooter's background report came supposedly clean, then it should've been
b) The arms dealer, sells typically vintage and collectible guns, not circa 2014 guns.
c) XM-15 style rifles were banned for sale in NY back in 2013 after Sandy Hook shooting.

I say, in addition to whatever punishment the shooter gets, I say the store that sold it should be in pain both financially and legally.

mono-bloc

mono-bloc

Full Audioholic
Your gun control is totally out of control, with anyone being able to buy anything they want , It's about time America learned that the troubles of the world are not there's. And mind there own business, Instead of trying to write all the world's wrongs, they should apply there man power and money at home and attempt to clean up there own country.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
You all do a great job of moderating. Anyone here can start a thread. It is not up to the moderators. People post what is important to them. I am not surprised that people don’t want to discuss this. There is so much going on.

I really am thankful that I can spew here.
Just because I didn't start a thread doesn't mean myself or anyone else doesn't give a sh$t.

Honestly I don't want to talk about it too much because it's going to be the same old sh$t.

I'm 2a and conservative and I'll have to hear a bunch of bullsh$t about how people like me are racist or white supremacist without anyone really wanting to look at some uncomfortable facts while saying all of that.

Fact 1 the scariest fact. This racist monster was created 100% of the internet. He even states he had no direct interactions with day to day black people to cause this. He sat in his internet bubble and let all the bullsh$t on the internet Twitter and our wonderful media warp his brain until he got up and did something. A lot of us will acknowledge that day to day outright racism just isn't prevalent like it was 60 years ago. We have made some progress. But according to the media it's like where back in the days before the Civil Rights Movement. We're already seriously mentally ill thanks to the pandemic and isolation. With the media shoving this racism sh$t down our throats every day and saying white people are literally all the problem what the fu#%^ did they eventually think was going to happen? Eventually some white impressionable mentally unstable kid like this one was going to get the idea that everyone is out to get him and his race and they were going to go off there rocker. Politicians and our media have been so divisive about this topic it's starting to do exactly what I was afraid it would create more racism.

I'm not saying it's all on them this kid could've been rotting away in his parents basement and done it anyway. I'm not absolving him of responsibility but the current climate isn't helping either

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Here's fact 2.

Gun laws should have been done 40 years ago. Like confiscating our guns.

Way too late now. And honestly with crime and lawlessness so out of control and then you got crazy fu$%ers like this running around. No way would I want 2a to be revoked right now.

I mean in LA gangs are actually following nice cars back to there homes and just straight up robbing them home invasions in broad daylight.

Then you add crazy people like this? I think the black community hell all communities should be going all in on there 2a right now. Learn how to defend yourself and everyone watch each other's fu#$ing backs cus some crazy dude was watching this there are always copy cats and people need to be ready.

Politicians and cops can't protect you. By the time they respond to a situation it's way too late.

With all the illegal guns right now all the guns in the US period if you strip 2a from people you just give criminals all the access and leave good citizens defenseless. Not just to criminals but straight up racist psychopaths like this

I'm not saying I love the 2a like some nuts do. But these last 3 years how crazy it's gotten right now I'm seeing the need for it.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Fact 3 when you see how the media goes all in on this sh$t because the shooter was white. Or the Kyle Rittenhouse situation.

When the Kenosha situation got literally radio silence. That black shooter in Washington silence. An Asian guy just shot up a church in California silence. It got covered but it doesn't fit the agenda so basically radio silence.

If we really want people to tune in how about we treat all situations and all races equally in the media when it comes to problems like this?

Or better yet focus on the individual and judge them in the context of each situation. This is why the average person doesn't give a fu$% about January 6th for example. We were burning poop up all year leaving dozens dead but now that it happened to close to the suit and ties now it's a problem?

I guess it's all good when riots are kept in the hood but when it got too close for comfort people wanna scream insurrection? Harris even compared it to 911 and Pearl Harbor that's the most self centered thing I think I've ever seen.

My point is people see the double standards so they tune out.

If people will just own up to a few things then other people just might get on board and start to listen. But they see the hypocrisy and then they are told everything is there fault for sh$t that happened before they were born. I mean sorry screw that noise I'm checking out. I love all people but until people want to actually make some sense on both sides what am I going to do getting involved. Heck no. I'm going to keep trying to be a decent person and right now that's literally all you can do. Stay out of it

But as we just saw some people see the hypocrisy and the double standards like this psycho and they are not checking out. Or staying out of it. Those crazies they are starting to check in. And that's frikkin scary man.

I know how I feel is probably going to set some people who view things a certain political way off the deep end. But that's just how I see it. Maybe we can do some PM's and with some love and respect really talk about this in a constructive manner. And learn from each other. I hope it doesn't but this thread may just melt down. Hopefully people prove me wrong tho

I want to be proven wrong.

Regardless my heart is aching for the community and the people that were lost and they're loved ones. They showed this beautiful older lady this peice of sh$t shot such a good person goes to church helps anyone. She reminded me so much of my grandma. Sh$t that was someone's grandma. My heart just breaks thinking about it. All my love goes out to that community and those victims and there families right now

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
This dude says it way better then I can. Love this guy great YouTube great content. Both his music channel and his news channel

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
On the flip side I don't understand how this psycho wasn't shot to hell by the cops. I love Long Beach Griffy. Anybody that doesn't know him you should check him out. He's awesome
And I have to admit he's gotta point. I'm all saying we need equal treatment I do confess my crazy ass white people that do this stuff need to start getting shot dead at the scene like everyone else does this is titled when white people commit mass shootings

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis