Budget Floor Standing Speakers question

studly698

studly698

Enthusiast
I want to know if anyone has expierience with the Klipsch R26F Floor Standing speakers. They are sold at Bestbuy and only cost about 300 each.. are they worth it? Do they sound good? I have a medium sized theatre space and still have little satellites for my setup I feel like they bring my receiver down. I would like to get 2 floor standing speakers for the front channels. I have a Sony Str-dn 1030 receiver and I have to crank it to get sound out of the small satellites. I'm primarily looking at something from bestbuy because of my bestbuy credit card..lol.. what do u all think?

S

Sipos88

Audioholic Intern
I want to know if anyone has expierience with the Klipsch R26F Floor Standing speakers. They are sold at Bestbuy and only cost about 300 each.. are they worth it? Do they sound good? I have a medium sized theatre space and still have little satellites for my setup I feel like they bring my receiver down. I would like to get 2 floor standing speakers for the front channels. I have a Sony Str-dn 1030 receiver and I have to crank it to get sound out of the small satellites. I'm primarily looking at something from bestbuy because of my bestbuy credit card..lol.. what do u all think?
I got my rp-280f for 299 each shipped from eBay. I cant be happier.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis