Budget Component Cables

L

Leprkon

Audioholic General
zumbo said:
A Hyundai can look like a Honda. But I don't think any of you would choose a Hyundai over a Honda, would you? :confused:
Strangely enough, the Hyundai Tiburon has ruled SCCA racing in its class for the past seven or eight years, waxing Celicas and various other small-displacement makes and the Hyundai S-Coupe made an excellent off-road Baja-type racer.. So the guys who pick Hyundai's are the guys who theoretically should know the most (racers and mechanics)

This is not to say that you should get one, unless your life is run in sequences of 30 laps, with unlimited pit time in between. :D

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Leprkon said:
Strangely enough, the Hyundai Tiburon has ruled SCCA racing in its class for the past seven or eight years, waxing Celicas and various other small-displacement makes and the Hyundai S-Coupe made an excellent off-road Baja-type racer.. So the guys who pick Hyundai's are the guys who theoretically should know the most (racers and mechanics)

This is not to say that you should get one, unless your life is run in sequences of 30 laps, with unlimited pit time in between. :D
Uh oh, sounds like somebody owns a hyundai!

X

xrayeyes

Enthusiast
Privateer said:
So you bought a cable with no information on its construction and without any information to see how the cable performes in tests?

The NXG Pro Sapphire Series are also recommended on this site under the Budget system.

X

xrayeyes

Enthusiast
NXG cables

I received the NXG Pro Sapphire Series component cables. The gold ends screw apart, collar portion is plastic. Construction is decent, soldering joints are okay. However, cables are very stiff. I think the RadioShack Gold cables are probably better in this price range. They are more flexible, ends are metal throughout, construction is very good.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis