U

usac

Audiophyte
My headphones are always braking. I have had over 6 headphones in 7 months. Has anyone come across this? What are the most durable headphones to buy?

crossedover

crossedover

Audioholic Chief
My headphones are always braking. I have had over 6 headphones in 7 months. Has anyone come across this? What are the most durable headphones to buy?
I stopped using mine as a dog leash and have gotten a lot more longevity out of them. R:eek::D

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
If you've gone through that many in such a period of time, I don't think the headphones are the problem here. Whatever you're doing, stop.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
I never really associated headphones with durability and use them as so. These look pretty tough and are sold through Home Depot.

U

usac

Audiophyte
I like sleeping with them, don't be jealous hahahahahahahaha

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Well then, good luck with your search. Keep that fine sense of humor. You'll need it.

U

usac

Audiophyte
hey man lay off my headphones I sleep with them so much that they break! I need headphones I can sleep with!

crossedover

crossedover

Audioholic Chief
hey man lay off my headphones I sleep with them so much that they break! I need headphones I can sleep with!
Please don't run with scissors, they are dangerous. I would tell you not to sit to close to the TV, but we're smarter than that advice. If your gonna crash out with tunes, do it right.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
well, whats the right way to sleep with headphones?
It's pretty much the same technique as smoking in bed.

But you could always wrap some duct tape around your head to provide some strain relief on the earbud wires and keep them in your ear.

BTW, you never did mention how they break. Is that lack of information simply to keep getting answers? We have a word for that, y'know.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis