Bose Soundtouch 300 Wireless HDMI DTS Dolby Soundbar + Acoustimass 300 Subwoofer System Mint

D

dvzzz

Audioholic Intern
Bose 3.1 SoundTouch 300 Sound Bar Package with Acoustimass 300 Wireless Subwoofer. This sleek and stylish soundbar delivers big theatrical quality sound without filling your home with big bulky speakers.
I paid $1470 for it. My price is $725. My loss is your gain. Local pickup in Raleigh, NC. I can ship but it has to be done by FedEx for their fee of ~$35-$45 plus shipping cost.

It doesn't matter if your room is big or small, the Bose 3.1 SoundTouch 300 Soundbar is designed to read the layout of your room and optimize its performance based on the layout. And you will never have to struggle to hear what actor's on screen are saying thanks to this soundbar's Dialogue mode, a feature that improves the vocal clarity in movies, Television shows and podcasts by adjusting the tonal balance of the system.

This Bose System features a powerful wireless subwoofer -- the Acoustimass 300 adds a healthy dose of bottom end to your movie soundtracks and music. Whether you want to turn your soundbar into a full fledged surround sound system or you want to put Bose speakers in every room of your house, this soundbar features Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi® for virtually limitless wireless music options. Simply add more SoundTouch® speakers and use the free App to build the music system of your dreams.

Included in the sale:
1 - SoundTouch 300 Soundbar
Universal remote
2 AAA batteries
ADAPTiQ headset
Power cord
Optical cable
1 - Acoustimass 300 Wireless Bass Module Subwoofer

Attachments

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com